Comments on Poems

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby Dreamer » Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:11 pm

hehe thanks for the warning about you getting your driving privileges Linz hehe I will keep a closer eye on the road for a while ;)
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

bad comments

Postby bingholic98 » Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:30 pm

hey evy1 Ii got a bad comment on my poem freedom but Iit's not the first and won't be the last. I just think you can't decide on this site by reading one poem.I'm not so errogant that I think my writings were looked for . But of all the poems on here why mine ,I think instead of looking for a good poem. She looked for a poem to pick apart.One question when people knock down others does that make them feel better. Pretty sad that to make yourself feel good you have to be nasty to others. :? :(
bingholic98

Postby Seizure » Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:04 am

Barb, I thought it was a good poem. So did many others... honestly I think you should take that one person's comment as a grain of sand. There will be more... but look on the bright side, at least you haven't had comments like, "u is stupid, i hated this poem, i hope you die of cancer" like I had earlier in the year when I submitted a positive poem. Ha... I deliver something positive for a change and I get backlash, that's not gonna stop me from delivering "happy" works in the future... I just haven't found the right time yet.
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Martin Vann » Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:56 am

Seizure,

Now, I'm finding out what the ruckus was all about. I detected a "signature" in the (u is stupid, i hated this poem, i hope you die of cancer line). So much of this episode in the life of Dreamersreality was deleted for good cause I might add, that I was left as the mushroom in the dark.

Damn, people can be fooled so easily, guess I'm easy.

However, Seiz, that might be good material for one of your poems, only you could write it. Sorry, that was tacky, you know I have respect for your work Seiz actually, I've read enough to where I'm starting to understand it, S C A R Y!

MartinV
Martin Vann

Postby bingholic98 » Wed Mar 19, 2003 4:33 pm

nobody will take away my optimism but it took a kicking lol
bingholic98

Postby bingholic98 » Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:54 pm

Seizure thanks for the support . I didn't claim to be a pulizer prize writer. I just write what I feel and besides that look whoe's talking giving advice and yet you aren't taking your own advice. :wink: :lol: you wrote something positive and got a bad comment .We tend to really piss people off.At least we are good for something. The comment didn't bother me that much. just made me realize that there are angry people out there. :) keep thinking possitive :D
bingholic98

Postby Seizure » Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:43 pm

What do you mean I'm not taking my own advice? I just said I could care less what anyone says about my positive stuff :).

Misinterpretation perhaps.
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby bingholic98 » Sun Mar 23, 2003 11:31 pm

oops my mistake :lol:
bingholic98

Postby bingholic98 » Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:17 am

couldn't resist cap but you said alcohol makes you sleepy well it makes me doppy.Doppier I should say :lol:
bingholic98

Postby ryan » Sat Apr 12, 2003 5:45 pm

i didnt get the banned letter

i wonder why :shock:
"To live is to die, it is my destiny" - seizure
ryan

PreviousNext

Return to Poems and Writings