Comments on Poems

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby Dreamer » Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:43 pm

Boy did my bans create some panic among the writers. I am soooo sorry to have scared you all into confessions of all past mistakes. I will also admit I should not be giggling at the confessions of all you wonderfully honest people.. but right now all your little past opps' seem so minor in offence..

Man, I love you guys hehe.. :)))

Becky
(Who is closing the confessional doors for this Sunday after forgiving all that past transgressions. )
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Seizure » Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:59 pm

I was gonna say :)... All about banning the Seizure are ya? Glad to see I wasn't the only one... didn't think I pissed off anyone other than Lasohnda there...

Oh yeah, she threatened to taddle on me to you dreamer... infact.. ima send you her messages to me right now...
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Martin Vann » Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:02 pm

Martin Vann

I received an e-mail, saw it this afternoon while working on my business taxes. I have no idea what has happened here, regarding Lasohnda Harris, just advised that she & Seizure were "banned" is that correct spelling? Perhaps, I'm just confused. Anyway, I've just been reading bits & pieces of this. I liked her poems, and Seizure's, the ones I saw, still don't know what happend, but I'm sure that Dreamer did what had to done.
Martin Vann

Postby Luc » Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:19 pm

im just plain lost... o.o .. didnt know anyone got banned. or she did... or whoever.. yes i did get a bit of a few pm thingys from her telling me to go comment on her stuff nto ask.. least she can do is ask.. heh.. o.o hope i didnt get banned either..
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Seizure » Sun Mar 09, 2003 7:01 pm

I'll lay it all out on the table for you Martin and Luc... if you read the comment I left on this thread (my first one), Lasohnda got pissed about it and started private messaging me as a result of it. I reinforced my views then she turned vulger. I have the complete conversation (minus just one of my replies to her) still on file if you would like to see it. That would clear it up the most I believe.
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Seizure » Sun Mar 09, 2003 7:03 pm

Oh, and no one is banned other than Lasohnda... and she's banned for breaking the rules. Dreamer made a mistake accidentally banning everyone... it's cleared up now.
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Capricorn » Sun Mar 09, 2003 7:13 pm

Hehe!! Confessions Dreamer?..wish I'd been in your shoes! :lol: Bet they were quite trivial in comparison? I can see that it must have caused chaos, everyone thinking they were banned! Glad I realised what was happening otherwise you might have been getting a confession from me! :shock:

For those who are still not sure what has been going on, then please read page one of this topic again. I can assure you that Dreamer certainly does not ban people for no good reason. There was only one person banned. Seizure was not that person and he was subjected to verbal abuse from the banned person.I can vouch for that. ( though he did respond in his way!)

Martin, I have no objections to her poems, it's her personality that bothered me.All sweetness and light to start with, especially when getting her own way but when not like an angry lion. Take it from someone old enough to know, if you'd crossed her she'd have eaten you alive!! :shock:

Luc, you may think it's ok for people to private message you to insist on commenting on their poems but please don't send me 5 messages in under 1/2 hour, not listening to a word I write, insisting I comment on your poems right now.

I also notice that last night when she was after people to comment on her poems her avatar was of a scantily dressed woman with large half exposed breasts, whereas when the `poop was starting to hit the fan' for her, the avatar changed to a cute cat. Read into that what you want... I have!! She has treated Dreamer very badly, tried the patience of a saint. Such a shame her kid was taken away though, I wonder why that was?
If I have spoken out of turn here Becky please delete!

I fear I am rambling...( drinking that tea again Stace!) please forgive me . I really hope you can all accept...Dreamer has not done this for nothing!!
Laughter is better than any medicine the doctor can prescribe.
Capricorn

Postby Stacey » Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:31 pm

TEA !!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Stacey

Postby Seizure » Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:11 am

Oh I replied in my own way all right. But it was nothing out of line and I am able to post every bit of it on this forum... hers, however, would get censored like crazy.
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Capricorn » Mon Mar 10, 2003 5:49 am

Seizure
You said nothing wrong at all, nothing I wouldn't have said myself under those circumstances. No-one should take verbal abuse!

Stace
Yeah, just tea! Alcohol just makes me sleepy! ..tea helps me think clearly!

I apologise if I may have said anything to shock last night..I guess I spoke out of character! Problem is I felt angry and frusrated that people who didn't really know what was going on might feel sorry for that person. I think it is only Dreamer, Seizure and myself that saw the real person :evil: behind the sweet one. The real person only came out `off forum'...in private, so that on the forum she could maintain a certain innocent sweetness.

Well the forum has livened up a bit :?: :lol:
Laughter is better than any medicine the doctor can prescribe.
Capricorn

PreviousNext

Return to Poems and Writings