Who are the Heros???

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby Leah06 » Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:24 pm

aww thats so sweet. :cry: :cry: :cry:
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby SADGIRL » Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:19 pm

im ny own hero cuz i would have killed myself a long time ago if i didnt talk myself out of it.u learn to depend on your self when thers no one else u can depend on. :!:
Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not. - Phlogiston Verdigris
HEVAEN NOE
SADGIRL

Postby LinzAy » Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:51 pm

hero. I have more than one so i'll ist em.

I'll have to go with my dad. Not because he's done anything great. But because of the things he has done I've learned what can ruin a life. And because of that I will never do the things he has. He saved me in that sense.

My mother for her strength. She put up with my dad. Still does.

My sister for her strength. She has diabetes. And just seeing her struggle everyday with it hurts me so bad. She's strong about it though. Very rarely does she get weak with it and break down and cry.

My little brother Sean for being my inspiration. 5 1/2 years of my life completely enhanced by him. He's the only thing i think of when i need inspiration.

and i'll agree with Leah...poetry is definitely a hero. It's been here with me and gotten me through things when i've needed something more than what i have without it.
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby bingholic98 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:25 pm

I read reveryones hero's and they are very touching. That's all of us parents can hope for to be our kids heroes :!: :wink:
bingholic98

Postby ryan » Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:06 am

mine would have to be my cousin Jared sence he is in the Army and is curently in Iraq. By the way he's staying SADDAMS PALACE that's right lol that is to B/A
"To live is to die, it is my destiny" - seizure
ryan

Previous

Return to Poems and Writings