Never showing people i know my poems again!!!!!!!!!

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Never showing people i know my poems again!!!!!!!!!

Postby Leah06 » Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:29 pm

Ugh! I hate myself right now! I showed this gye (the gye in the poem I Had To Walk Away) that poem and he said Thats Fucked up and walked away! Now hes teasing me because i write poetry and people are calling me names and teasing my poetry! I dont know what to do! I certainly dont want to write a poem ever again! I hate high school!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
Leah06

Postby Luc » Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:47 pm

um.. why he teasing your poety? .. what kind of names..

heh just goes to show you SOME people out in this cruel world.. are just plain.. um.. whats the wor.d ignorant.. heh..

keep your head up and keep on writing.. just cuz a few fools decide to mock you and your habbit/intrest that is not a good enough reason to stop writing.
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby LinzAy » Sat Apr 05, 2003 4:13 am

Just goes to show the kind of depth and meaning that guy and those teasing you have........none!! Those are the kind of people that don't appreciate the little things in life. Just ignore the nonsense, it's all immaturity.
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Stacey » Sat Apr 05, 2003 4:16 am

Well, guess you don't wanna date him. right?
Be proud of who you are and don't let the people teasing you get to ya.
Stand up for yourself and like Luc said.. hold your head up high.
Stacey

Postby Leah06 » Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:02 pm

I cant belive he did that to me! Im trying my best to hold my head high but its soo hard when he was one of my really good friends. Now a lot of people know and i just dont know what to do! :( This really sucks. Ugh. Mabe i should just stop writing if people dont like it. Hes not the only one. I think thats what ill do............
Leah06

Postby LinzAy » Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:13 pm

Writing comes from the heart. If you were to stop writing you'd be stopping your heart from getting heard. Most people do like to listen to and know your heart. Don't give up on writing Leah....you're heart is wanted here at Dreamers.
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Luc » Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:01 pm

obviously he wasnt a "really good friend" ... or maybe he is he just doesnt know how to express how he feels about you writing so he does it in that way. ever thought about that. sure it may hurt but its just his way. who knows you just have to let it slide...

if you were to stop now.. i say all your writing didnt even come from your heart.. cuz if it did you wouldnt stop over some stupid fools making fun of you..

just my two cents..
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Stacey » Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:25 pm

Don't ever stop doing what you enjoy because someone doesn't approve of it.

Be true... be yourself... be proud
Stacey

Postby Capricorn » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:40 pm

The people who laugh at you probably couldn't string a poetic sentence together! Don't let the losers take away your life! you show them!
Laughter is better than any medicine the doctor can prescribe.
Capricorn

Postby Leah06 » Sat Apr 12, 2003 5:07 pm

thanks capricorn im glad you want me to stay because i am going to!
Leah06

Next

Return to Poems and Writings