if Dreamers were to start a book ideas......

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby Leah06 » Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:24 pm

I THINK WE SHOULD STILL DO THIS!!!
Leah06

Postby Brenda Michelle » Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:07 pm

ME TOO
Brenda Michelle

Postby LinzAy » Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:39 am

im down....lol
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:56 am

I KNOW! *grins*
Leah06

Postby Leah06 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:09 pm

Ok well, as some of you know, I have been debating about this for awhile now, and I dont know what I am getting myself into, but im going to try and do this.
I found this company who publeshes books for people who dont have the money right away, and I really want to take advantage on this oppertunity, I talked to him and told him I had this group of friends who write poetry and i had the idea of making a book of our poems. So, here I am telling all of you.
I cant decide on my own of what poems go in the book so I am going to need a few of you (hoping that becky, one more girl and 3 males) will be the "pannel" for deciding wether or not each poem will go in this book. I think that you should be able to submitt your own poem into this, but no hard feelings if the pannel says yes or no. What I am trying to get at here, is I dont want to do this alone, its going to be Dreamers Reality poems and poets, so I think I shouldent be the only one who has a say in it. If you are reading this, and you know of a poem written by somone on this site, and you think it is good enough to be in a book, if it is not yours: write the name of the poem, and the author on this chain. If it is your poem: you can either do the same as if it wasent, or just submitt the whole poem, with a title and your full name (and age that you wrote it if you can) on this chain.

I know this is going to take a long long time, but I have faith in this website, and its poets. So lets do this!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Sarah A » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:37 pm

i think its a good idea but it's gonna be hard work and a lond process to get the poems sorted out
The Sky's The Limit.... Never Give Up On A Dream
Sarah A

Postby Leah06 » Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:09 pm

i know, im ready for it, i have been going through some bad stuff latley, i need something to take my mind off things
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Leah06 » Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:44 am

i just need ppls help!!!
Leah06

Postby Sarah A » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:14 pm

i dont mind helping. just lemme know what you need me to do
The Sky's The Limit.... Never Give Up On A Dream
Sarah A

Postby Leah06 » Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:45 pm

alright well we need 3 guys now so help me find them if you can..
Leah06

PreviousNext

Return to Poems and Writings