Screenplays

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Screenplays

Postby xeverettx » Thu May 08, 2003 4:13 pm

Hey has anyone tried writing a screenplay? Ive been trying for a while and its pretty frustrating, i end up starting over...blah. anywho, im just curious if anyone else has wrote one or tried.
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Postby RinRin » Thu May 08, 2003 4:16 pm

i've actually always wanted to write one! in fact i was thinking about becoming a screen writer later in life. i've never tried (only because i'm a lazy bum) but i do plan on it...and yes i have heard that it's extremely frustrating...that's why i apprieciate the people who CAN write them...and write them well! don't fret, just keep trying and i'm sure you'll come up with something! and me? well....i'll try later :P hehe!

:D

*RinRin*
I left a flower on the doorstep, a weed that still remembers me.
RinRin

Postby xeverettx » Thu May 08, 2003 4:18 pm

Ive always wanted to write one, so i decided to try, and i also wanna be a screen writer! If you ever do write one id love to read it. as for me, ill keep trying and trying and maybe one day ill finish one :P
xeverettx

Postby RinRin » Thu May 08, 2003 4:22 pm

cool!! that's weird..i'd never met anybody who wanted to be a screen writer too...good choice! hehe...and once you finish one, i'd like to read it also! weird weird weird.................hehe

*RinRin*
RinRin

Postby xeverettx » Thu May 08, 2003 4:25 pm

lol well i had 40 pages done on one ..then i had to go back and change alot of stuff, im gunna try to continue that one..and who knows..maybe us both wil be famous screen writers! :)
xeverettx

Postby RinRin » Thu May 08, 2003 4:33 pm

whoa 40 pages!!! hmmm...should you have really gone back? :P i mean 40 pages!!! WHOA!! hehe...i do have that problem, starting over after a lotta work already done, but luckily i save most of my writings so that if ever i change my mind i can go back to it...i change my mind a lot, so i gotta be careful!! hehe...i hope you saved that 40 pager!!!! *hoping hoping hoping!!!*

*RinRin*
RinRin

Postby RinRin » Thu May 08, 2003 4:34 pm

wait.....you did.........ha! sorry, read that wrong :P good though! save it all!! save everything!!!

*RinRin*
RinRin

Postby LinzAy » Thu May 08, 2003 5:49 pm

my ex had a dream that he wrote a play...and he remembers what it was about and crap.....he should write it out for real....
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Brenda Michelle » Thu May 08, 2003 7:15 pm

i would write a play but i am not talented like that, i start to write a letter and if i dosent sound good i will start over, even if i got 3 pages already, that is why i never wrote a screen play, and i wont even attept, it will never get done.
Brenda Michelle

Postby xeverettx » Thu May 08, 2003 11:32 pm

lol yeah i still have the 40 pages. This screen play is more of a movie script ya know. Its like im trying to write a movie. I read the 40 pages just a few mins ago and thought it was still good, just needed to change some of the dialogue...yeah 8)
xeverettx

Next

Return to Poems and Writings