love or lust

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby rubydragon » Wed May 21, 2003 4:27 am

I agree but I still say

Love is dangerous
Lust is evil!!
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Brenda Michelle » Thu May 22, 2003 1:02 pm

love is vrey dangrouse but i am willing to take that chance!
Brenda Michelle

Postby Seizure » Thu May 22, 2003 2:28 pm

wow... just wow.
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Leah06 » Sat May 24, 2003 7:46 pm

I am not so shure what love is and when i think i feel it i the other person dosent feel it back i think it is because of lust! I hate lust! That is why online talking is the best because no one can judge me for what i look like. Makes me happy. :lol:
Leah06

Postby bench » Mon May 26, 2003 8:34 pm

I believe that true love still exists. Lust is an instinct that is inherent in everyone which if we submit to it just satisfies our "animalistic tendencies". Love defines relationships, not lust.
Live Life, Love Life
bench

Postby rubydragon » Tue May 27, 2003 8:29 am

I never judge people for what they look like, It's whats in their heart and soul that counts.

rubydragon

Postby Leah06 » Sat May 31, 2003 8:16 pm

I agree ruby! And my class just read Romeo and Juliet in class and we were told to have a argument amoung the class on is love at first site exsists. Oh my gosh i was winning the argument 100%! There is no such thing as love at first site because there is no way anyone can fall in love at first site no matter what they say and who they are. If you think that, i am sorry to say but it dosent exsist. Becuase you cannot fall in love at first SIGHT due to the fact that you cant fall in love with them by just by looking at them because that would mean you fell in love with that person's looks and not for who they are. Therefor, you are not in love, it is just lust that is tricking your mind and heart. So dont fall for it!!!! Just a warning! And that was about what i said to my class and some people think i study love or somthing. I dont i just find it toattaly fascinating. So yea.

Leah
Leah06

Postby Xeracy » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:46 am

Me and my friends are doing this little study and I think that a lot of you would be cool with helping us. It all started with a huge philosophical discussion about what is love and then it brached off completely. We found out that it is a huge topic to discuss. Within our group of friends we all think similar, so I need to ask all of you a few questions. Please don't look at other people's responeses until you've answered.

1. Define addiction
2. Are addictions always bad?
3. What exactly is love?
4. Can love be an addiction?
kinda like a cloud i was up way up in the sky
and i was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe.
sometimes i don't believe them myself
and i decided i was never coming down.
Xeracy

Postby rubydragon » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:49 am

1 Addiction: The state of being addicted to a habit or pursuit. The state of dependence on something to the extent that it cannot be withdrawn without adverse affects.
2 Yes addictions are always bad, because you will give anything and everything, and even step on people to get a little bit more of your addiction even if it means death to you or anyone else.
3 Love is an emotion the most powerfulest of all emotions, love not only is an emotion of it's own it is also several emotions packed into one, with love you get envy/jealousy, sadness, hurt, anguish, happiness, anger, fear, paranoia. need I go on?
4 Yes Love can be an addiction.

Leah I agree with you, but I also disagree with the Love at first sight comment, I believe it exists, to me the true meaning of love at first sight isn't at first sight of the person, to me it's first sight of the person themselves, their inner essence, the real them, their spirit. After all my first ever love was at first sight.
And I find you fascinating!!

rubydragon

Postby Leah06 » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:29 pm

Me? How am i so facinating?
Leah06

PreviousNext

Return to Poems and Writings