love or lust

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby Martin Vann » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:11 am

There times when we are alone, and have a moment to share, with someone else, who also, has a moment to share. Does that mean Lust Or Love, I think, its just two hearts meet, each with a moment to share.

MV
Martin Vann

Postby Leah06 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:08 pm

i also have stuff to add or just say.

What if we want more than a moment? what then? and what if our soulmate is with someone else, what then?

my opinions have changed, there is such a thing as a perfect man/woman. they are out there. i now believe that there is somone you are ment to be with, and people you choose to be with. and only your heart can decide. the problem is finding that person and trying to be with them. thats what my problem is, i cant be with him. it hurts cuz its like you think of that person everyday, every hour, that person is in your everydream and every fantasy of the future and in all your goals. well thats how it is with me, i dont know about you all. wat do you think?
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Terrie* » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:16 pm

I for one definently believe in LOVE
as well as in LUST

You cain LOVE someone and LUST for them "a Commitment"

You cain LUST for someone and NOT LOVE them " a Temp Relief "

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
Mother Teresa
Terrie*

Postby Leah06 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:08 pm

what is it when you no longer have faith or belief in love?
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Stacey » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:51 pm

ummm, that's when you keep busy.
Stacey

Postby Leah06 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:12 pm

i am trying to keep buisy. but i no longer believe in love. no longer believing is like not being able to see color. or hear beauty....
Leah06

Postby Ing Twi Demalah » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:22 pm

Both True Love and lust are real. The Difference, is patience and purpose. I was 27 before i found true love and it is so much worth the wait. True love requires friendship and time. Lust only requires an urge, a moment of weakness where a person gives in to a fantasy, rather than wait for the reality. True love happens when you stop looking with your eyes and look rather with your heart. When you realize that it is the qualities that a person possesses and not the packaging that matters. For not all princes are charming, and not all knights wear "shinning" armor. When you put aside complexities, pride, prejudice, expectations, and misgivings and look at that person for who they are, in their own, unhindered beauty. Only then do you find true love. As for lust, it is as an Iris, pretty it seems, but deadly poisonous to eat there of.
Ing Twi Demalah

Postby Dreamer » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:45 pm

Exactly Ing .... I could not have put it more eloquently. I didn't meet my Husband until I was 30 and feel exactly the same way you do about true love.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Ing Twi Demalah » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:54 pm

Indeed Dreamer, i do believe too many are in a rush to find love, it is as if they feel that if they have not found true love by 15, then it will never come at all. True love takes time and is worth every minute of it.
Ing Twi Demalah

hmmmmm

Postby Xeracy » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:50 pm

I don't believe that people are out there looking for love when they're 15. I think that they just so happened to of felt some strange feeling and they think it's love. (who know what it really is) Then they go out looking for whatever they think they felt and get mixed up in bad relationships for a long time until their true love comes around much later after they've been so badly hurt a million times over.
kinda like a cloud i was up way up in the sky
and i was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe.
sometimes i don't believe them myself
and i decided i was never coming down.
Xeracy

PreviousNext

Return to Poems and Writings