Book Idea

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby emilee » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:35 pm

im totally interested! that sounds awesome...let me know how i can help.

here is my only suggestion!
i think each interested writer should use 3-5 poems and they should be all together...like their own little chapter!
*i wanna cry like the rain, cry like the rain. shine like the sun on a beautiful mornin. sing through the heavens like a church bell ringin, fight with the devil and go down swingin. i wanna live!*
emilee

Postby Leah06 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:25 pm

that would be soo cool!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

10 books for me

Postby Hopefull » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:18 pm

Very intrested in a book of poetry apart from having say a 150 of mine in book form.
Each of us on this site could also maybe give a poem to a book for say a childrens charity?
Thank you for this new insperation Dreamer keep us informed, Oh I would have at least 10 copies
Always smile, kiss and make up before the sun sets, tomorrow is another day and life is to short
Hopefull

Postby Dreamer » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:31 pm

Okay guys here is the deal. Right now I am calling for all poets to decide on 5 of their favorites of their poems they would like to see in the book. I want you to send me the names of the poems to me in the email with a note that says:

I, (state you name here) give permission for Rebecca Hammack aka Dreamer to use these poems in a collection of Dreamersreality Poem Book.

(List of poems here)

I will figure out a better formal release closer to the time of printing. This will just give me the go ahead for beginning to put things together with things still being able to be changed around.

If you would prefer to use your regular name rather than a nickname I would be happy to do an (a.k.a. nickname) of your online name after your real name. This is the time to let me know...

Such as: Rebecca Ditch-Hammack
(a.k.a. Dreamer)

If you use a secondary e-mail account such as hotmail or yahoo to submit to the site, I would prefer you send the mail from your main isp account.

The reason is that anyone can have an online mail account and say they are anyone it can't really be traced as proof of where the permission came from. It is better for my proof of submission to be from a regular main account.

As always I will not share/sell your addresses with anyone and only use them for the book. Thanks..

And here we go :))))

PS. this is only open to people who are posting on the site.. and have valid email addresses
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Dreamer » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:40 pm

Hopefull,
Are you speaking of having a book of only 150 of your poems made also?
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Dreamer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:53 pm

Topic split to:

The Book in the Works (was: Book Idea)

http://www.dreamersreality.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=369
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Poems and Writings