Guardian Angels

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby Luc » Tue Dec 24, 2002 7:57 pm

thats a very moving story dreamer.. i liked it. though the first time when you heard the voice maybe him hearing you read the bible out loud he just wondered what the f*** is up with this female dog no offence just sorta saying... then he probably got bored knowing you doing nothin and went off to bed... the voices could also be your subcouncience. not that im saying god didnt do it just a thought. on the second time you heard it... im a little skeptic about it. though only because im baseing it on personaly stuff i have witness.. when you told him that "message" and he just looked at you and .. okie dokie i'll do just that... :roll: well i guess i'll imagine myself or someoen else pulling out his gun and aiming it at you saying ubsurd things even though that message was truth... though sence i dont know that person or how he is it was just a thought that ran across my mind...

voices i hear were somewhat diffrent... its more femaline though i har masculine ones too as well as 'childrens' voices. they call out my name and whent hey do i get feelings.. either bad or good. though those feelings are like bad i know something bad will happen depending on how bad i feel that outcome will come from that.. feeling very bad the outcome is going to be vvery drastic and well yeah so forth. and well my mothers friend says i have a gift seeing what others do not. though thats a diff story and i doubt any one would belive me...

and yeah maybe that house was the house god gave you. who knows. thers a lot of thigns that science or logic or whatever that cant explain and only leave one more option.."god"..

just on another note. i like what a budda priest toldme once. "there is but one god. though with many names and forms" i like that saying. think i posted it in these forums once before or maybe another forums site. heh well i like that saying since it can be true. the pagans beilvein in many gods aztec or indian tribes that belive in many anceitn spirits it can all be god and his multipul personalities...hehe :lol: :mrgreen: :wink: well yeah im done babaling about my stuff so i'll just go...

ps. if i offenced anyone or you dreamer especially i didnt mean it... :)
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Capricorn » Tue Dec 24, 2002 9:34 pm

I think your experiences are really awesome Dreamer, yours too Luc. I do believe that some people are gifted in a way that others are not ,though some say that everyone has these gifts if they want to find them. I have spoken with some who get messages from their `angel' or `guide'

I agree with there being one god with different names,just depends on where you live which religion you may follow. Why should people say anyone is not a good person just because their god has a different name. I think I'm rambling on now, so I'll say good bye! :D :D
Laughter is better than any medicine the doctor can prescribe.
Capricorn

Postby Dreamer » Tue Dec 24, 2002 9:36 pm

Didn't offend me.. That is why I usually don't tell anyone the story.. But you asked. All that really matters is how I felt when it was happening and what I believe. Makes no never mind whether anyone else believes it or not. Besides I am waiting as I know our other disbeliever in the group will rip on me too hehe..

You are right though he probably thought I was crazy. And people don't mess with crazy people.. And a one sided fight just isn't any fun.

And as for Tim.. He was an unusual person. As were many of the people I hung around with at that time in my life. We all dared to be different.

As for psychotic voices.. nope never heard anything like that.. though my step-daughter has bouts with the voices from time to time.. And her's aren't nice either.

-Becky
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Dreamer » Wed Dec 25, 2002 3:04 pm

I was mostly teasing.. Only thing that matters to me is how someone treats me.. I don't care if their beliefs are the same as mine or not. Long as they turn out to be a good caring and feeling person is all that matters. You know I love ya Seizure or I wouldn't tease from time to time :))

Thank-you for sharing the sad parts of your life... I understand. Hopefully you will have equal happiness in your life at some time.. If not you still have us :)

Hope everyone is having a great holiday :))

-Becky
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Seizure » Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:01 pm

[REMOVED]
Last edited by Seizure on Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Capricorn » Thu Dec 26, 2002 5:54 pm

Thanks for sharing the sadness in your life with us, Seizure. It's made me feel sad too! Children can be so cruel at times :evil: ,and their religious upbringing had obviously not taught them about kindness.
Loosing your friends and Grandpa must be a tremendous loss in your life, and no words I say can really take your pain away, just to say `I care'.
There is a saying that when you hit rock bottom, the only way to go then is up. Hope you will soon be on your way to find your share of happiness.Please don't forget too, there's a lot of people here who feel respect and caring for you.
Capricorn

Postby Seizure » Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:12 am

[REMOVED]
Last edited by Seizure on Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Capricorn » Fri Dec 27, 2002 6:25 am

Well it's good to female dog about life sometimes Seizure,it's all part of the healing prcess. Sharing your grief and anger can help you come to terms with things that have happened inyour life. I am finding that most of us poets have some something in their lives they're struggling to come to terms with. That's what makes your poems so good Seizure....deep feelings!
Capricorn

Postby bingholic98 » Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:54 am

sometimes siezure it feels good to talk about the past even bad things, sorry for all your losses :(
bingholic98

Postby Seizure » Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:24 pm

[REMOVED]
Last edited by Seizure on Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Seizure
Seizure

PreviousNext

Return to Poems and Writings