When did you start writing?

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby Brett » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:31 pm

I only started writing about a year ago. Like most of the other poets I've met on this site it was because of emotions.
I've always been an emotional person, but I used to be afriad to express myself, seeing as I'm the only guy who writes poems around where I live.
This site is a miracle in my opinion.
Thanks Dreamer, you're my hero...lol :wink: :D
Brett

Postby Dreamer » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:38 am

:) Me hero.. what a nice feeling passed through me just now when I read that. But I would consider you all the heros. Unafraid to slay the dragons that your emotions evolve. Stepping out to share with the world the thoughts that so many are afraid to face. Bringing together others that feel the same. Allowing them to feel like they belong... I think we are all heros...
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Lady-Eryemil » Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:00 pm

I seriously can't remember when I started writing... It's been a while, I think I was in 6th grade when I began. For some reason I feel like I've grown into my poetry, just like with my art. The only difference is that my art improved, my poetry is still a lil' weak.

:lol:
>~oO*Oo~£ímêýrè ÐêlåPªž~oO*Oo~<
Lady-Eryemil

Postby WilTheThrill » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:15 pm

I started mainly because my ex broke up with me for no reason then said she never liked me she just liked telling people she had a boyfriend. i kept all my emotions inside me and i wrote one poem and it was so easy to put my emotions into words cause i had been thinking about the subject for a long time.
WilTheThrill

Postby Nikkiwolf@stny.rr.com » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:18 pm

I've been writting since I was about 8 or 9...My real father split when My twin and i where 2. He couldn't stay with us (his prob), But then he went and got a new family. I was really angry and didn't know how to deal, so i started to write, I've been writing ever since. Maybe I'll post some stuff again. To all, Remember that if words come from the heart and meant with all you are then never in life could it be wrong and just reach for the stars. ( :D ) God, been writting for 13 years..LOL
Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not. - Phlogiston Verdigris
this is a great saying. More people should think this way.
Nikki
{ You kissed me and for a moment my breath, my heart and dilerious will for a moment stood still}
Nikkiwolf@stny.rr.com

Previous

Return to Poems and Writings