how mean :evil:
"To live is to die, it is my destiny" - seizure
ryan

Postby LinzAy » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:09 am

Ryan......poetry is mostly that....thoughts from the heart
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:37 pm

The thoughts from the heart thing way my opinion, he said they were just thoughts and i added from the heart. Go me! Just kiding, i dont like most cheerleaders, if i sound like one im sorry but im not.
Leah06

Postby LinzAy » Tue May 13, 2003 10:22 pm

Hmm....when did i start writing.....well iu had to do this poem for 5th grade called tonite (still have it amazingly) it's not good at all...but i guess for the first poem i ever wrote it was cool..lol......but when i started to actually write was in 6th grade i think. We had to do an assignment. "Write a poem about anything you see in this room by 5 minutes b4 class is over" I saw this picture of a bird flying. And i think it started out "Flying eagle soaring through the sky, so beautiful...so peaceful" Thats all i can remember about it right now. But after that i realized how writing let me have a way to let out what i felt about certain things and i just kept writing since then.....wow.....7 years under my belt! lol...too bad i only have 3 years worth of my poetry with me........i would have quite the collection :D
LinzAy

Postby rubydragon » Wed May 14, 2003 6:20 am

Poetry is also feelings from the soul.
I started writing about five years ago as well, I still remember my first poem word for a word. I'll post it one day, its not my best but that's because it was my first.
in fact I'll post it today.
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Ghost » Wed May 14, 2003 11:06 am

I just started writing poetry this year. I've been keeping a journal but I wanted to do something more and I've always thought about writing poetry. I'm really good at writing essays so I thought, hey why not what's the worst that can happen?? Well, as you can tell most of my poems are about things that happened to me about three years ago when I was living at my dad's. It's hard for me to write about happy things because I still have so much anger and animosity built up towards my step mother for the way she treated me and the things she did. I see my writing as a way to "emotionally throw up" :wink: everything that I've been holding inside for the past 3 years. I've gotten to the point where I can't fake happiness anymore and I'm tired of wearing the "happy" mask all the time.
Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not. - Phlogiston Verdigris
Ghost

Postby LinzAy » Wed May 14, 2003 12:50 pm

ah..the happy mask! I was just taklin to Seiz about that last night......i wear one a lot. But it's because i dont want to bring people down..not because i dont wanna hide who i really am....if anyone asked me..is ur smile real today or do u hurt.....i'd tell them the truth...if they really wanted to know!
And feelings from the soul...definitely!!
LinzAy

Postby Brenda Michelle » Wed May 14, 2003 1:28 pm

i started writting when my life became crap! and my life was a disaster.
Brenda Michelle

Postby Ghost » Thu May 15, 2003 12:44 pm

Yeah, I was that way too Linzay. I never wanted people to feel sorry for me for what I've gone through and I didn't want people to know about my problems. I'm not one for sympathy but I can sympathize well with others if they are going through a tough time. I don't know I guess I'm just weird. :twisted:
Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not. - Phlogiston Verdigris
Ghost

PreviousNext

Return to Poems and Writings