what do you want to do with your writing?

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby bingholic98 » Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:19 pm

right now I just write everything I think. See it's hard to understand me and I get really tired of talking, so I type out what I think and feel. I have a brother who found a printer to print out my writings in a book. I have 4 books now and love everyone. but like others i'll have to die first before I am known :lol: oh well better late then never. 8) :wink:
bingholic98

Postby RED DRAGON » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:48 am

Initially, I used to read on novels. Then shifted on to poetry by accident. Overwhlemed by the works of Achibald Mcleish, an American writer and by some other local wirters here, I started scribbling my own.

As my wiritngs are starting to tire an old spiral notebook, which I recycled for the purpose of having something to write on, I am starting to consider having my poems or some them be placed under a copyright or something that would secure it from being copied or stolen....

I hope to share my work to the generation that would follow after my time....Peace! 8)
R.D.xxv3
RED DRAGON

Postby Sax » Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:16 am

I want to get money for me stuff!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Or rather......... Get it published..... Heh :mrgreen:
I can sleep when I'm dead!!!!! >=O

www.geocities.com/whnstudio
It's a plug yeah, but buy my artwork!
Pleeeaaaasssseee??? *puppy eyes*
Sax

Postby RED DRAGON » Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:15 am

Sax wrote:I want to get money for me stuff!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Or rather......... Get it published..... Heh :mrgreen:

Sax, i think this is brilliant.....hehehehe :lol: :lol: ...a very productive thought... :shock: :shock:Get them published...and...BE RICHED?!!!!! :P :P :P
R.D.xxv3
RED DRAGON

Postby Sax » Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:01 am

I KNOW!!!!!! ISNT THAT SO BIZARE?????
I can sleep when I'm dead!!!!! >=O

www.geocities.com/whnstudio
It's a plug yeah, but buy my artwork!
Pleeeaaaasssseee??? *puppy eyes*
Sax

Me i am not shure

Postby Leah06 » Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:45 pm

It would be awsome if i got my stuff published. But i dont have a chance compared to all of you. If i did get it published it wouldent be my poem it would be all of ours because you gyes inspire me and so you all help me write my stuff. Thanks everyone!

-Leah06[/quote]
Leah06

Postby Seizure » Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:10 pm

You don't have a chance compared to us? Uhhh... last I checked people enjoyed your work. Think higher of your writings... we all think they're good...

I doubt I'll ever be published outside of poetry.com so I'm not even trying to do it :).

Everyone to their own.
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Leah06 » Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:06 pm

Im not going to try either unless somone thinks i should. You always make me :oops: blush!
Leah06

Previous

Return to Poems and Writings