Something Stupid I did .....

Almost Anything Goes

Postby shanz » Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:38 pm

ha.. stacy.. you are definately not the only one who entertains themselves like that.. lets see.. last wednesday.. i went to work with no um.... no bra on.. all day long i was workin with absolutly no boob support whatsoeva.. lol sometimes i wonder about myself.. hehe then again.. without self amusement.. what's the point rite? lol
shanz

Postby Luc » Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:14 pm

you say that likes its a bad thing.. o.o not trying to sound nasty.. ok yes i am.. ha um yeah.. just kiddin though.. but sometimes isnt it nice to just go out and be .. "free" i mean ya know how them nudist talk.. o.o heh.. i'll shut up now..
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Sax » Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:15 am

I want spiked coffee!!!

I dunno why.... But these songs sound SO much better when Type O Negative did the cover for them....

Aion - Everyone I Love Is Dead
Delight - My Girlfriend's Girlfriend (Ok, this one equals Type O)
Despairation - Wolf Moon
End Of Green - Black No. 1
Graveworm - Christian Woman (This one just figgen rocks anywas)
Incubator - Set Me On Fire
I can sleep when I'm dead!!!!! >=O

www.geocities.com/whnstudio
It's a plug yeah, but buy my artwork!
Pleeeaaaasssseee??? *puppy eyes*
Sax

Postby shanz » Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:04 pm

ha luc.. it wouldn't have been so bad if i had actually MEANT to go bra-less for the day, but i totally did NOT expect to have my boobs come flyin outta nowhere and block my veiw of the papers i dropped.. i'll stop there.. lets say that i spent the rest of the day red in the face.. lol
shanz

Postby Dreamer » Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:36 pm

Hehe Shan good one... I did my own goof yestereday.. I was out getting stuff to send to my husband over seas at Wal-mart.. and I knwo I picked up a OPhone card to send him.. When I got out to the car I was thinking abtou the price of what I had bought and realized it didn't seem quite right. Seems I stuck it in my purse without thinking.. I don't even know when I didi it just that I did.. Since I believe strongly in Karma I went back and paid for it. They looked at me a bit strange took my money and told me that it wouldn't have done any good anyway because they activate by going through their scanners..

Not a good thing wihe you steal without knowing it.. I probably set it on my purse so it didn't fall out of the cart and it fell all the way in...

I know what your thinking (sure sure that's what they all say) hehe

-Becky
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Luc » Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:27 pm

i like type o negative.. but i didnt know those songs where the cover for those.. heh.. i still like 'em anyways ^^
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Sax » Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:47 am

Acually I have to stand corrected, those are song that other bands did(they were Type O originals, so those bands did covers for them)
I can sleep when I'm dead!!!!! >=O

www.geocities.com/whnstudio
It's a plug yeah, but buy my artwork!
Pleeeaaaasssseee??? *puppy eyes*
Sax

Postby Stacey » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:44 pm

lol.. Becky....

Ok.. here's a good one.

I came home from work and decided to make some burger patties and cook them out on the gas grill. Went outside turned on the gas to let it heat up for a little while and went back into the house to shape the patties.

meanwhile, my daughter says " i smell throwup"
I go out onto the deck and think.. hmm it smells like gas ( you would think i would have figured it out by then )

So , what do i do? hit the ignite button after the gas was on for like 5 or 10 minutes and "VAAHHHOOOMMM" this huge flame comes flying out, and burns all of the hair off my arm. I'm sooo lucky i jumped back and didn't get seriously injured.
:oops:
Stacey

Postby Dreamer » Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:08 am

Dang you are very lucky there Stacey. Not one of the brainiest moves. I do so many un-brainy things lately that I don't even realize I am doing them anymore until my husband laughs at me.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Open Forum