Girls!!!!

Almost Anything Goes

Girls!!!!

Postby Brenda Michelle » Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:09 am

i sorry i don't mean to affend anyone, but why do girls wear makeup???? i don't think i even own makeup much less a skirt or dress!!! i just want to know because it has been bothering me for some time now!!! :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Brenda Michelle

Postby Dreamer » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:28 am

Beats me I don't wear it very much myself.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby vampi » Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:50 am

This link might explain it
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/celeb.html
vampi
Site Admin

Postby Stacey » Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:34 am

LOL ..... I completely understand now Vampi !!!! Oh my goodness i got a good laugh out of that one !! hee hee

Ok... i better go put my makeup on now !!! (giggle)
Stacey

Postby Roy » Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:51 am

Johny Depp looked okay--lot of unreal changes I saw
Not bad Tom Cruise who has a place here in Gulf Breeze Florida
Whether our outward appearance changes it's the inward that can remain beautiful as the day I met my wife as only her outword appearance at 66 does not offend me because of the love I have for her
Roy

Postby Dreamer » Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:06 pm

yikes those were some scary "normal" and worse than "normal" looking people there. Maybe I should start wearing make up .. who knows I could be a beauty queen with the right makeup hehe
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Ghost » Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:04 pm

Well, I only wear make-up when I have to or I'm going somewhere nice. Since I ride horses and show competivley, I have to wear make-up just about every other weekend. Other than that, I don't wear anything other than mascara. I don't get why girls take so freaking long to get ready to go somewhere. Oh well, I guess I'll never understand girls even though I am one. :lol:
Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not. - Phlogiston Verdigris
Ghost

Postby Brenda Michelle » Sat Apr 19, 2003 9:39 pm

I hear you on that one ghost!!!! i will never understand! i dispise wearing makeup!! i guess some girl never heard of natural beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but then there is me, i have no beauty either way! its ok though, i don't mind. i just hate wearing it because when you have an eye itch you smear it and then if it fades you have to hurry to the restroom and redue it. it just takes to much time!!!!! and i totaly agree with ghost, girl do take too long, it take me about 10-15 min. max to get ready. i just come my hair, and leave. (i do take a shower, and put clothes on before though) :mrgreen:
Brenda Michelle

well...

Postby Leah06 » Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:17 pm

i think DeCaprio looked better with out make-up. Anyways, my opinion about make-up well i hate it only when i danced. (noticed i had an ed on dance as in dont do it anymore) I hated it soo much i am talking and hour at the most and 45 min at the leat just for makeup and like the same for the hair. The only other reason i hated makeup was because i looked like a doll. Now i only wear it because i need it. If i had outer beuty or a lot of inner, i wouldent touch the stuff. But yea i wear it but not the whole works, i only wear eye shadow, mascara, lip gloss and the ocasional glitter and coverup other wise i dont wear anything else. I only take 2-3 minits for my make up because i hate doing eye contact things it makes my eyes water sometimes. Oh and dose anyone knoe why girls can't put on mascarea with their mouths shut? Its a question on this joke, unanswerd questions page. I dont know but i just put it on here because we are talking about makeup and i know i cant keep my mouth shut when i put mascara on and when i try i poke my self in the eye or smear it all over. I tried to expearement to see if it worked. I try somtimes and every time it doent work. So yea. I dont think anyone wants me to keep talking so bye.
Leah06

Postby Luc » Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:42 am

dont know.. perhaps it makes us feel beautiful.. i know most here say beauty is on the inside and all that.. but deep down.. the MAJORITY of the world.. wont buy that.. or go by it.. most say its usually about 90% perhaps more that its looks now adays.. deep down in everyones mind its all about the "outside" of one self that counts in todays society....

anyways to get back on the point.. er wait that was my opint.. ha.. er yeah..

i have make up o.O wear it cuz i like it.. though mostly just fingernail polish.. and sometimes eyeliner but thats about it... why cuz i like it.. why do some people cut their hair short.. cuz they like it.. why others dress in a certain style of cloths.. cuz they like it.. i like eyliner and finger nail polish so i wear it..

and also own two kilts.. o.O one black the other a navy one.. and both have goldish/tan colored letters that is sappose to be hebrew saying something about the devil or um yeah.. dont know forgot

anyways yeah.. dont know if any of that stuff was on topic let alone made any sence.. heh. well im out O.o
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Next

Return to Open Forum