Stupid Moments

Almost Anything Goes

Stupid Moments

Postby Stacey » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:52 pm

Kids do the stupidest things sometimes. If you have a little story to share about something dumb you, a family member, or a friend, please post it here, so we can all have a little smile.
Stacey

Postby Stacey » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:55 pm

My brother broke my dad's little tree when he ran over it with the sled one winter. He never told dad, he just scotch taped it back together. Amazingly, the tree lived and yes, dad did adventually discover the tape on it.
Stacey

Postby Stacey » Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:02 pm

My brother definitely was my dad's "challenge" in life. I guess he thought it would be cool to light his matchbox car garage on fire. He dumped cologne on it, to help it ignite and boy did it ignite... He burnt a huge hole in his bed. We're soo lucky he was able to put it out before the entire house caught on fire. He then flipped the matress, hoping no one would find out. :roll:
Stacey

Postby Seizure » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:28 pm

To be deceived by those you trust the most is a feeling like no other. I've done many stupid things in my life, greatest of all, trusting people.
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby bingholic98 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:56 pm

well everything I do is stupid but hey what do you expect from a dyed blonde. :)
bingholic98

Postby LinzAy » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:32 pm

I was at a party the other night at one of the guitar players of a bands...brocks... house. Well there were half the people inside and half the people outside...i was outside. And Radford picked up a guitar inside and looked like he was "trying" to play. I saw him through the sliding glass door...and i go to everyone outside :can radford even play guitar?!" I've never heard the outside fall so silent. "He's one of hand 2 hand guitar players" It wouldn't have been so bad if i hadnt seen them perform a weeks before this!....oops......
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Brenda Michelle » Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:33 pm

i have done alot of stupid things..
Brenda Michelle

Return to Open Forum