Bad Breath?

Almost Anything Goes

Bad Breath?

Postby Meridian Zuriel » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:50 pm

Have you ever been in church, school, or wherever, and the person next to you had bad breath, how would you handle a situation like that? Are we supposed to tell them in a nice way? Sometimes, this doesn't work though. And........sometimes when I offer a person a mint or a piece of candy, they don't take it. I'm not trying to be mean here, just wanting to know how do you handle stuff like that without hurting their feelings. HEy, I'd want the same thing too, just tell me. Hahhhhahahaha. No hard feelings. If it has to come down to "yo, you need a mint, I'd pop one in. If I don't have one, then you're outta luck.................HAHAHHAHAHA
Meridian Zuriel

Postby Brenda Michelle » Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:11 pm

i leave it as is cause i dont want to be rude or anything, i just put up with it.
Brenda Michelle

Postby Dreamer » Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:28 pm

Depends on if the person is a friend or not. If the person is a friend I would find some way of breaking it too them in a kind way. Like asking in a group "Who's been eating garlic? in a playful way. That way everyone will do a self check. And perhaps the person will notice. If it is just a random person who happens to be next to me I ride it out and make the best of it knowing I will be away from it in a while.

Unfortunately bad breath is not always within a persons ability to change. Such as: Illness or medical reasons.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Stacey » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:30 pm

yuck.. i hate when i have bad breath and i can taste it in my mouth. it's horrible. No i don't usually tell people i don't know about it.
Stacey

Postby Meridian Zuriel » Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:05 pm

Yeah, I feel you on that one Dreamer and Stacey! Like I've said, it's not my nature to be mean; besides, everyone has bad breath at some point! Hhahahhahaha! but I just wanted to have a tip, so I would come about it the right way to that person, so their feelings wouldn't get hurt as much! Because in actuality I'm a nice person, and if ever someone wanted to tell me something, that I needed to check on, such as body odor, or anything else, I'd want them to let me know so they wouldn't have to suffer, and so that I'll be aware, if I haven't noticed before. Because sometimes, some people don't smell things. But thanks for getting much love from you guys, Brenda, Dreamer, and Stacey! Have fun!!!! :D
Meridian Zuriel

Postby xeverettx » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:09 am

i probably would'nt say anything. im pretty shy as it is.
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Return to Open Forum