Just Stupidity

Almost Anything Goes

Postby xeverettx » Thu May 13, 2004 3:51 pm

awww i can feel the love in this topic
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Postby LinzAy » Thu May 13, 2004 4:44 pm

:D :D Me too!!! lmao........wow...ev...outta all the years ya've known me have i ever been like this for a guy?

ooo!! and i submitted a new poem called The Journey Into The Unknown........look for it i think you'll enjoy even though it's a bit long.....but it's about mine and jeffs relationship..........i think it turned out pretty good
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby xeverettx » Thu May 13, 2004 11:54 pm

coolness, ill definatly be lookin for your poem. oh and yeah i havent seen you this way over a guy before. its scary....in a good way though..i think...then again dont listen to me im just a weird guy from the internet lol
xeverettx

Postby LinzAy » Fri May 14, 2004 11:29 am

lmao.......FREAK!!! ;)
LinzAy

Postby xeverettx » Fri May 14, 2004 1:21 pm

lol yeah that too :shock:
xeverettx

Postby rubydragon » Tue May 18, 2004 9:02 am

Believe me LinzAy if you love him tell him, you never regret saying it, but you always regret not saying it. Say it, you will feel great after, trust me.
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Leah06 » Tue May 18, 2004 9:40 am

i agree, say it if you feel it, if you dont you feel like crap!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby LinzAy » Tue May 18, 2004 12:41 pm

i fear saying it though.....i know im comfortable enough with him to say it and i know he would more than likely say it back i just, as much as i want this i fear it. I fear getting hurt again. I feel if i say i love you he'll think he can go back to treating me how he use to and still have me there like he use to. He never physically or mentally treated me wrong....just did things that were very hard on my heart and soul. let's just say it involves..sex......such an evil thing for a virgin..... But it's so much different now and i don't want to lose this. I'm so scared too bc now my family is moving and him and i have become closer to eachother than i've ever been with anyone, more comfortable. I fear losing him when i leave. He's said he'd move with me if we found him a good job up there, so imma take home the newspaper my mom sent me from up there and have him take a looksy........gawd, i hate never telling anyone any of this stuff bc then i feel like im torturing you guys with it...i have so much more to say about him but i don't want to torture my family too much!! lmao....
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Tue May 18, 2004 2:12 pm

i know how you feel, it is scary. just let loose, we are here for you i tell you all almost everything too and i only do it because i trust your opinions and choices, but it is scary!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby xeverettx » Tue May 18, 2004 2:16 pm

well in a situation like this the best thing to do is trust your instinct. You want to say it, yet fear saying it because it could change things. Its one of those tough choices to make. I wish i could help you out and tell you what to do or what would be best but i honestly wouldnt know. Just trust that what you think is the right choice. Its the only thing to do. It sounds like you really are liking him and im glad to hear that. i really hope he will be be able to move with you. it must be tough to get so close to someone then have to leave. i really hope everything does work out. And anytime you wanna talk about him or anything you know im always here. :D
xeverettx

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum