PET PEEVES

Almost Anything Goes

PET PEEVES

Postby Stacey » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:34 pm

:twisted:

I think i'll create a little place to complain. Don't you just hate the little things in life that are soooo irritating?

Today at work, this waitress,in the restaurant, was upset because a coworker of mine in the bakery, didn't have muffins out of the oven by 6am and she had a customer who wanted to order a muffin.
Anyway... i knew she was going to tattle on the bakery (which i'm pretty much responsible for) because everytime i walked past her for the rest of the day, she would give me the most phoney smile in the world!

I hate phoney smiles... artifical personalities really really really get on my nerves. AAARRGGGGHHHH !!! I wanted to wring her neck !!

Do you have any pet peeves ? :twisted:
Stacey

Postby LinzAy » Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:23 am

I have the weirdest pet peeve. I can't stand it when someones tag is sticking out of their shirt....i was at Islands of Adventure one time with some friends and this girl was standing in front of me with her tag sticking out...so i fixed it. She thought i was weird. .....I kinda am huh? lol.....................
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:55 pm

i absolutly hate the types of ppl who have like 3 different sides to them like they act different when they are around me then they do when they are around somone else, its so annoying its like they are trying to impress you by acting the way they do.

i also hate it when ppl use the n word for somone who is black and think there is nothing wrong with it. it pisses me off so much i hate the word. or they will say to act "cool" so irritating!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby rubydragon » Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:31 am

Agh, there could be a problem then, I have like, loads of different sides, one for every mood. Can you live with that? I'm hoping so.
I alson have a tendency to put "a front" and not show what I am really feeling, there is only one person in this world that can tell what I am really feeling and when I am putting a front on.
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Leah06 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:33 pm

your mommy? im just gessing. no what i mean is i hate how ppl toattaly change around various ppl like for an example lets say you were like my best friend and i totally loved you for who you are (which i do love you for who you are 100%) but then when you talk to brenda or somone you are a totally different person like your whole personallity changes. but then when its just us your back to how you acted when it was just me. and you do it around tons of others. do you know what i mean?
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby rubydragon » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:40 am

Yeah that is how I am, my personality changes all the time, but I do have reasons for it.
and your wrong it isn't my mum, haha.

rubydragon

Postby Leah06 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:40 am

your dad?
Leah06

Postby Stacey » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:24 pm

we have a reclining sofa and a reclining loveseat and i hate when people get up and leave it in the reclining position. :x grrrrr that ticks me off !!
Stacey

Postby Leah06 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:15 pm

i hate it when my family members leave the microwave door open after using it or when they put in a certain time for what ever it is to heat up and then they dont use the time the punched in and they leave it without pressing cancel so all you see is the left over time flashing on the screen! so annoying and my step dads does both of thease things at a time! ugh!
Leah06

Postby rubydragon » Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:21 am

Nope it's not a member of the family.

rubydragon

Next

Return to Open Forum