PET PEEVES

Almost Anything Goes

Postby Leah06 » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:10 pm

ok is it your best friend?
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby xeverettx » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:08 pm

my pet peeve is bad drivers. i guess i have some road rage
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Postby Brenda Michelle » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:23 pm

i guess my pet peeve is when people bite their nails, i just want to smack them when i see them biting... like EV!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh

and another one is when EV... scraches his damn misquito bites... it is just annoying!!! he has so many ahhhh, then they pop and bleed and all because he scratches them....
Brenda Michelle

Postby Brenda Michelle » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:29 pm

i guess my pet peeve is when people bite their nails, i just want to smack them when i see them biting... like EV!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh

and another one is when EV... scraches his damn misquito bites... it is just annoying!!! he has so many ahhhh, then they pop and bleed and all because he scratches them....
Brenda Michelle

Postby Meridian Zuriel » Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:50 pm

my pet peeves :mrgreen: are judgmental people
Meridian Zuriel

Postby rubydragon » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:48 am

Sort of. Her name is Kym, she knows me like no one ever has, or probably ever will, even ex-girlfriends have gone to Kym for advice on me. In fact one didn't like her because she knew me so well. So much so I did something to Kym I will always regret and always feel guilty for, and no amount of apologising will make up for it. Despite the fact that Kym has forgiven me, I still feel sorry.
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Dreamer » Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:07 am

I have a pet peeve.. When you call a number and get that automated crap with a million options to push. You have to try and pick the right one and remember what they all were. Especially when their options don't fit with your problem and there is no way to just get to the service rep..

Or worse when you finally do after holding for 10 minutes you get disconnected and have to do it all over again.... Man. I hate that crap.. Even more so when I am on my cell phone and all that is costing me minutes on my service... grrrrrr.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Open Forum