I hate to do this

Almost Anything Goes

Postby Dreamer » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:33 am

any updates?????
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby IcicleTears » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:17 am

Yeah He is still concious and knows whats going on, remembers little bits of what happened but not much. They believe the reason why he cant remember much is because of the shock, they are not sure how long he will be in the hospital due to the extent of his injuries, he is pleased that you are all wishing him well and has told me to keep in touch with you all.
At the moment he is under constant supervision as he suffered a punctured lung along with his other injuries.
He is also under tests still, they cannot explain why he isn't in ICU, why he is concious and why he is healing rapidly.
personally I think it's a good thing he is here, but you know what doctors are like when they cannot explain something.

I'll keep you posted.
Icicle Tears.

Leah he says he loves ya!!
The shadows that scare you in the night is usually your overactive imagination
IcicleTears

Postby Stacey » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:52 pm

awww.. i hope Ruby is back to himself in no time. Please keep us updated
Stacey

Postby Dreamer » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:53 am

Remembering an accident is not that important. I have been in several accidents where I can't remember the accident itself. It never came back to me but I remember everything else.. The body is weird that way..

I am glad to hear Ruby is doing good and better than the doctors were expecting.. There must be some great deed that he is destined to do that he has not completed yet... And has a real good angel on his shoulder..looking after him...

And/Or has alot of good prayers and vibes going out in his direction ..

I know he is still in mine.... :)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby IcicleTears » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:15 am

I Thank you all and so does Ruby, I am ging to see him again tonight so I will pass on your regards and love etc, I will bring more news on Friday.

IcicleTears
IcicleTears

Postby IcicleTears » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:39 am

Ok he is doing a lot better, even I have to admit now that it is kinda weird how quick he is healing, but I am just really happy he is ok, aside from the fact I am stuck with a problem I cannot solve and have no-one to talk to. Anyway the doctor has said that he should be allowed to go home in about two weeks assuming nothing changes and he keeps healing quickly, but he will have to go see a physiotherapist twice a week and have regular hospital checkups. I just hope he does. I miss seeing him as much as I normally do.

IcicleTears
IcicleTears

Postby LinzAy » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:02 pm

a few weeks huh? thats great! Let him know we can't wait to hear from him!
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Luc » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:01 pm

sorry to hear about that. but i am glad to hear he is getting better. my best wishes/prayers go out to him.

two weeks should pass like nothing as long as he is looking for to it. which im sure he is. hope that healing continuels as quickly as its going.
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Meridian Zuriel » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:24 pm

OH man! Rubydragon, is a nice person. I remember when I first came to the forum, I was eager to meet new people, and he, one of many, welcomed me with the warmest words, and I'm thankful to that day. Even though I don't know him as a person, I do send him my prayers, and my wishes.... I hope he recuperates soon, it tears me up to know that one of our own has been hurt....

Please send him my love, Icicle Tears!
Take care!
Meridian
Meridian Zuriel

Postby Dreamer » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:23 pm

Thanks for the update,. Great news...

Sorry about the problem solving problem. I am sure we would all be kewl with helping you try to trouble shoot it if you need it...
Dreamer
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum