I hate to do this

Almost Anything Goes

I hate to do this

Postby IcicleTears » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:55 am

Ok I know I do not visit as often as I should, and I haven't submitted any of my work yet, but I am having to be the bearer of bad news.

I hate doing things like this, it's really hard for me to do, I am sorry to say but Ruby was in a car accident last night, and is in a very bad condition, I know how he admires you all and I felt it best to let you all know.
If it is ok I will log on as often as I can and keep you updated, please pray for him, as I will.

love
IcicleTears.
The shadows that scare you in the night is usually your overactive imagination
IcicleTears

Postby LinzAy » Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:34 pm

oh my god...Ruby, I'm praying for you.

Please keep us well informed I.T....thankyou
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:37 pm

this cant be.... are you sure? is this some joke or stunt? because it really isnt funny. especially for me. i had to read what you said a few times to let it sink in. is he ok? what happened? tell him im trying to be strong for him. im thinking on him and love him very much. you need to tell me as much as possible as soon as possible of what happened and how hes doing. its amazing how one moment im reading his e-mail from yesterday with a smile on my face and now im trying to type this with tears streaming down my face as i try hard to get controll. the one good thing i had going for me, the one person who could make me smile in an instant, the one guy who believed in me. i dont want to loose him. i cant loose him.

the one guy who gave me a chance, got into a car accident.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:38 am

All my thoughts and prayers and vibes are coming in his direction. I wish him a good fast recovery please keep us updated with as many details as you can.... Perhaps an address so we could send cards and letters?????

-Becky
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby IcicleTears » Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:48 am

Ok Leah I'm not joking.
I think it's wrong for people to joke about situations like this, The good news is he is awake and responding, he knows who he is and where he is but he doesn't remember what happened.
The statement that was given by the driver of the car apparentlely states that he tried everything he could to avoid the accident but couldn't.
The other car was speeding and came out of a T junction without looking, or stopping, he hit the passenger side, (Rubys side) at around 70mph.
He was arrested and breathalised, testing positive.
I also have Rubys injuries, which are quite drastic.
He is still undergoing tests, but the hospital are quite suprised that he has survived and is concious.
I will pass all your prayers and thoughts on to him.
I will keep you all posted.

Icicle Tears
IcicleTears

Postby Seizure » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:06 am

Ruby just became an Uncle, correct? No more than a week later he's involved in an accident. It would seem life will lift you up, just to tear you down that much harder.

Hit me up if there's anything I can do to help.
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby IcicleTears » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:18 am

Thanks Seizure and I agree. Life does have a way of giving then taking away something else in return.
t's just horrific how it gives you happiness then suddenly demands that you have nothing but pain and torment in return
Just keep your hopes he will be ok.

IcicleTears
IcicleTears

Postby LinzAy » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:46 am

70 mph...that horrible. I'm so glad to hear that he's awake and responding and knows who he is and stuff. My heart's still in my throat for him....
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Brenda Michelle » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:53 pm

that is horriable... i really hope that he is okay.... i just hope nothing more happens to him, i cant pray, but i can wish on a star that he gets better.... :cry:
Brenda Michelle

Postby xeverettx » Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:22 pm

I hope he gets better soon. Such tragic news...I wish him a speedy recovery.
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Next

Return to Open Forum