For RubyDragon

Almost Anything Goes

For RubyDragon

Postby Meridian Zuriel » Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:36 pm

Hey Everyone! :D Wouldn't it be nice, if we would dedicated this dreamer'sreality topic to rubydragon as a hallmark card..... Where everyone wishes him the best during his difficult time......

I'll start off......
RubyDragon, I miss you and I hope you're in stable condition, and I can't wait to see you on this site again! Get well soon buddy!

Love,
Meridian :D
Meridian Zuriel

Postby Meridian Zuriel » Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:37 pm

P.S. By the way, thanks Icicle Tears, for the updates! :D
Much love,
Meri
Meridian Zuriel

Postby Leah06 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:33 pm

Stu,
I have been woried about you ever since i was told about your accident. And i must say i am truly sorry for reacting the way i did. I cant explain how i felt or what exactly caused my melt down but i am truly sorry. I miss you so much and i am so relieved that you are recovering. I havent been able to bring myself to write anything on dreamers or even to you because i couldnt find the words to express how i was feeling and what was going on in my life. I am sorry for not being here for you when i was needed, and not being strong enough to tell you that everything will be ok. But now i can because now i know it will be ok and you will be ok. I dont know what your reaction will be once you read this, but i hope i am not embarassing you or hurting you in any way. All i can say is i am truly sorry.

~Leah
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Return to Open Forum