Faded

Almost Anything Goes

Postby RinRin » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:55 am

Cool, Leah! I'll look for you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too :)

*RinRin*
I left a flower on the doorstep, a weed that still remembers me.
RinRin

Postby Leah06 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:29 pm

Well, i am back. We got to FHS around 5 this morning. Did i sleep? NO! Blake (annoying froshman trombone player) snored the whole way home, and he was hella loud. The trip was over all verry fun.
*Monday: we drove to magic mountain and got there around 3pm and we hung out there untill 7 which sucked because around 5:30 it was pouring. Everyone was soaked and over half the rides were shut down so that sucked also. I got one of those trucker hats with my name painted onto it, i have always wanted something like that and i was hella bored so i splurged, its really cute and i wore it off and on during the whole week. I also went on 2 rides, the marry-go-round twice, and a roller coaster, the roller coter was ok but my face hella hurt because the rain kept hitting me. I hung out with amanda the whole time and we got her bf a ring with his name ingraved on it for their 17th month annerversery. Then it started raining and we pritty much just walked around and then decided to sit under something to try to stay a little dry (didnt work at all). After we magic mountain we drove to a nearby hotel called the embassy suites (really nice place), had dinner and went to bed (my room fell asleep around 4am.... it was fun!)
*tuesday: we had to wake up at 6 because we had to be at the buses at 7:15 to drive the rest of the way to arizona. the drive was long but it wasnt too bad. I fell asleep for short periods of time over all adding up to an hour maby a little more. we got to another embassy suiets hotel around 4 and got the afternoon for free time, during whice people took showers and went to the mall which was convineintly right across the street. I took a shower and rested because my voice had disapeared for i have no idea why, i wasnt yelling and i wasnt sick, but it was definitly gone. and my roomies and other band geeks enjoyed making fun of me. we had a fiesta for dinner that night and after that i spent the night going wild with my roomies which was major fun. again we stayed up late, this time we crashed around 3 (you want a bagaha? (dont ask)
*wendsday- we got to sleep in a little, we had to be at the busses at 7:45 and we went to the great mall of arizona (2 hour drive) and we got to shop for awhile i got a pair of flip flops for the midevil times dinner which we were to dress up for and i only had my converse with me, i left my "nice shoes" at home. then we left to go to a band practice. once again it was pouring and it definitly sucked marching on the slipery/muddy/wet feild for practice but it was fun. then we went back to the hotel to take showers and have dinner then off to bed again. this night was wild for sure, i fell off my bed and hit the wall, i have a humongo bruise on my right thigh and its nasty! we had an ice fight which resulted in amanda tripping over kirsten's suitcase and droping the whole entier ice buckt on the ground and all 4 of us on our hands and knees picking it up and laughing. and then kaylie was doing animal movements and slid on the wet spot and hit her head on the floor... really funny actually. i had major fun with amandas camera phone and took pictures of kaylie making weird/freaky faces. then we had girl tal for 2 hours and we had learned alot about eachother and became close that night/morning.
*thursday- woke up early and got dressed in uniform to get on the busses for feild show competition. we got into the finals (we were the 8th place out of the 8 in finals) and we compeated again and got 7th. it was dissapointing to get 7th but hey, it was 7th place in the nation. that counts for something right? then we got home around 11:15 and had an italian dinner around 12 and cerfew was right afterthat which was 12:50 for my room. we went to bed early that night, we were all tierd and i was slowly getting my voice back. and i took a shower, packed, and fell asleep around 2.
*friday- again woke up early, we had to be at the buses at 8:15 in uniform for parade. the whole band was dead, everone was tierd and hurting from the night before, we were the zombie band. in the end we placed 2nd in the parade wich was exciting. after we preformed we changed and drove to L.A. we arrived around 6:00 and had till 7:10 to get ready for the mideval times. i got all dressed up and did my make-up and hair and all that jazz and i was right on time to the busses. the midevil times was amazing! i was in the green section meaning i was rooting for the green knight as was over half of the band which made us the loudest and most fun section. our knight made it to the last round but in the end he died when fighting the blue knight. the blue knight killed the bad guys and won the princesses heart. it was so cool and realistic, the fighting looked half real. the food was good but i didnt like eating the chicken with my hands, it was greasy and i was afraid of getting it on my clothes. after the dinner there was a special new-years eve party dance thing, there was a dj and the music wasnt all that bad. i danced a little but i was spending most of the time avoiding the old drunk guys who were hitting on myself and fellow band girls. it was all decorated with baloons everywhere and a 2005 made out in baloons which was majorly cool. i bought a green flag for my spirt twords the green night and for memory sake of the midevil times. i got to talk to kaz and wish him happy new years and make sure he was being safe and not drinking and driving. i liked talking to him because i missed him and other ppl i hadnt seen/talked to in awhile. the countdown to new years was fun and i was all excited about having only half a year left till im a senior 06 baby! and a year and a hlaf left till im out of school and on to college. i counted down with a few friends and saw one of my really good friends get kissed for the first time at exactly 12. then he turned around and kissed me on the cheek and i kissed him back. which was a huge thing for me because it was all in all my first kiss. even if it wasnt on the lips, i was so estatic. and we huged and held hands back to the busses. does this mean something more than friendship? we left the dance floor around 12:15 and got back on the buses and went back to the hotel and went to bed. my room didnt hit the bed till 3:45ish and we talked and messed around and shared our stories of new years.
*saturday- got on the busses early and drove to disneyland wich was about 20 min away from our hotel. i spent the day with amanda again. we had brekfast at a cafe in downtown disney and then we went window shoping. she helped me in sephora and i got a makeover which i looked really pritty in afterwords and i bought some of the things he used on me later that night and i am going to the mall soon to get the rest. we preformed in downtown disney wich was fun because i got to mess around on my suza when they were preforming the music for feildshow. i pretended i knew what i was doing, and i tryed to play along with the others, i think i did pritty well for doing it for the first time just by listening to everyone else. parade was alright, me feel hella hurt from the parade in arizona and i had blisters but it pulled it off. my "friend" held my hand again for awhile after we got back into out street clothes and we were listeing to the disney people tell us how well we did which confused me even more on my feelings twords him and what he was feeling and i was questioing our friendship or what i thought we had. on the way back into the park amanda kept shooting me weird looks because i was still with the guy and holding his hand. we split apart and amanda and i had lunch and went back to sephora to get my stuff and we went shopping a little bit. we sat down and talked outside for about 2 hours and just talked. about anything and everything we were thinking. it was amazing, we got really close in just those two hours and we covered alot about our lives. we ended up going back into the park and we went on 2 rides, the teacups and pirates of the carribean. we ran into kelsey and kaylie and we hung out a bit and i told kaylie my thoughts on the guy and she thinks i like him and he likes me and i should go for it (so does amanda) and then kelcie realized she lost her wallet and ran off with kaylie to find it while amanda and i saved their spots for the fantasmic fierworks show. we saw the show and it was beautiful. afterwords amanda got her fudge and we headed back to the busses. the ride home was long and boring and sleepless for me. but we got home an hour early.
*sunday- we got home at 5. i went home and fell asleep for an hour and a half so i could go to my meeting at work. in the end my mom made me go back to bed because i had a 103 temp and she thought i was too sick to go anywhere. i slept till 12. today i helpes organize things in our new familyroom and i got a fish tank and 2 tywan fighter fish, they are beautiful. now im writing this.
*well that is about it for my week. if you have read this far, thanks for caring and thanks for reading. if you skipped some stuff... well..... its your time, not mine. i hope you all had a fun week, tell me about it if you have time. i got to go back to actually resurching something "important" instead of talking to you all!

~Leah
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Previous

Return to Open Forum