vroooom vroommmm ........ CRASH

Almost Anything Goes

vroooom vroommmm ........ CRASH

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:58 pm

What's your story of how you got your driving license???

Also... Have you ever hit anything ???
Stacey

Postby Leah06 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:25 pm

ok first of all, my test is in 8 days. im so scared! and NO i havent hit a thing! and i know if i ever hit any animal, i will pull over and cry! i know it!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby rubydragon » Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:42 am

Still haven't got mine, I decided not to at the minute.
I just know that if I did I would fill the tank up and drive, no-one ever hear from me again, and that is a dangerous risk for me to take right now.
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Dreamer » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:46 am

When it was time for me to take my original drivers test my mom waited till the last possible week since her insurance would go up as soon as I got my license. Turned out taht week we had the biggest snow storm in the Chicago area since the 60's some drifts up to the eaves of the houses. But I still went for it. I failed the first two times once because I went over the edge of a medium that couldn't be seen and the second time because they thought I should have waited for a car a half a block down the road before starting out due to the snow,. Third time they had pitty on me and gave it to me.

I didn't have any accidents for years and years and once I started having them it seemed to be a trend. I went off the end of a road that T'ed off without a sign because I had a green light and there was a 55 mile per hour speed limit sign. I had missed my turn off. It was pretty kewl too. Kind of like those car accidents you see on TV where the car goes up in the air in slow motion. Its amazing how fast clear thoughts can go through your mind. I hit the curb thqt losfted the car when up over a really dedp ditch (I was scared it was a quarry) I remember seeing what I thought was the tops of trees as I went over. Luckily it was just tall bushes . I continued air bound over one set of railroad tracks landing right in the middle of the second set. All 4 tires blew out. Which probably saved me from injury. Car was still runing and in okay aside from that. It was a 69 Firebird. But because the ditch was so deep it pulled the car apart getting it out of there

Then I had a crash where I suposably ran a red light in a busy intersection that I know was yellow it was in the bad side of town and the other guy that hit me screamed louder and I was knocked a bit loopy. He had a sudden witness from no where.

A few years later I crashed another one and they yet another into a tree. Latest crash was this summer in one that wasn't my fault I am still fighting with the insurance company about that one due to the shotty workmanship and putting after market parts on my stock show quality car. grrrrrr

I totalled 4 of the cars..
69 Firebird
86 Cutless
95 Thunderbird
98 Cutless

I have finally got a clear driving record again (last one wasn't my fault
so it doesn't count against me)

I have been very lucky and escaped every one without injury (knocking hard on wood.) But I hear that crushing metal sound without much imagination. Guess I must still have a purpose in life..... not to mention an angel on my shoulder
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby poisonivy60 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:31 pm

Sorry people don't remember that far back....remember I passed the written and driving with flying colors...but don't even remember what car I drove...I am a little old... :shock: ...joyce ivy
poisonivy60

Return to Open Forum