inspiration

Almost Anything Goes

inspiration

Postby Megan » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:42 pm

What inspires you the most ?
For me it's just how i'm feeling & the past.
I hear of a lot of people getting inspired by movies & songs though.
¤Megan¤
:Kill:Them:With:Kindness:
Megan

My Inspiration

Postby poisonivy60 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:08 pm

Many things inspire me...The love I share with my man...he inspires me so much...and just know he reads and enjoys it is a inspration in itself...my family and friends also inspires me. Reading other peoples poetry and sometimes even their comment do...Terrie, Clive, Ben Franklin, AMWright, Rubydragon,Sarah,Barbara Goodhew, Megan, And none other than one known as Meridian...also my mothers death I have to say has inspired alot of poerty out of me lately...I just love to write...it is my way of releasing my frustration in life...By the way I am joyce ivy or poisonivy which ever you wish...Also I want everyone to know I read alot of poetry here...I may not get to comment on all because of my time but I guess I have read a little bit of everyones poetry on the site...there are a lot of wonderful writers here...I have a passion for poetry and I have found a site I really believe is great...with a lot of wonderful poetry..there are people here who have really become great friend through sharing their poetry through their eyes...thank you all...joyce ivy :?
poisonivy60

Return to Open Forum