I need your help....

Almost Anything Goes

Postby hushy2 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:08 am

whoa!and Im thought I had it bad!!! :(
The teachers set us rules,but never told us they were there to be broken.
hushy2

Postby Dreamer » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:19 pm

lol... yeah it was a strange childhood for me I spent more hours alone in the woods then I did with kids my own age when out of school. Gave me lots of time to think and ponder... Lead me to being the Dreamer I am today. I think that is why being alone really doesn't bother me as an adult when my husband goes away for long periods of time with work or military stuff. I don't feel lonely very often. I am perfectly content to go and do things by myself. Which other people tend to find a bit different and strange.. But who cares what others think Right? ;)
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Luc » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:48 pm

adolesense. well one big thing for me was control. and how that can effect things.
drugs, fights, and one that really got me frienten i guess. teen pregnecy.

know that my girlfriend was pregnent was, not a shock, it was.. well i cant really put it in one word. it was different things. i was happy, i mean. wow im going to be a dad. plus its with someone i truely love. but at the same time i kept thinking, are we really ready? i mean we're both still young and have school and life ahead of us. is children really ok right now. and then thinking of the child itself. would it be ok for him/her growing up in the enviorment we set for the child. i wanted to have the kid, but when things looked ok. finicially, and mentally. maybe mentally i was fit for the job of dad. but not finicially. or perhaps the other way around. different thoughts. and i was really stuck. didnt know which way to go. though, turns out it was false alarm. but still. i was in a sense disappointed. like i said i would of liked to be a father. but then, not happy, releeved?

as for drugs, well, its hard to say no. espcially when you have no friends and are desperate to make some, even with the wrong crowd. though i have to admit. of all the drug addicts and stuff i've seen, most of the ppl in the wrong crowd are just like me. alone, depressed, feeling left out. so forth and so on. frankly, in my eyes, they are not a "wrong crowd". but then again, maybe im just saying that because i was in it. i dont know. and its because i went into the wrong crowd, that led me to happyness now. no not the drugs. but meeting someone. and in doing so, i left loneliness and drugs behide. she is my drug. and i love it.
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Brenda Michelle » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:20 pm

For me, uhh i guess as a Teen, the hardest thing for me was to actully quit drugs and finish school. and also to over come my abusive ex-boyfriend. i would have to say also having a child at the age of 14 and then having to give her up for adoption. that i guess doesnt sound much like an adolences but hey that is what happend to me. which stinks by the way.
Brenda Michelle

Postby rubydragon » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:58 pm

Mine was much the same as Dreamers' I was a lone wolf as I like to say, never really had many friends and the ones I did have I couldn't trust, that's why I am such a sceptical person today, even though I tend to seek out the people that are going to hurt me. Again like Dreamer, being alone has made me a dreamer. A quite but very painful Adolecence
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby hushy2 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:29 pm

Thank you all for helping
x
The teachers set us rules,but never told us they were there to be broken.
hushy2

Previous

Return to Open Forum