life changing events

Almost Anything Goes

HMMM life changing event

Postby silent witness » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:04 am

My life changing event came when I married the man of dreams on june 7 2003 we were married for 6 months when he turned into this monster from my nightmares he got hooked on oxycontin and started beaing me and my 4 years old son. Needless to say he refused to get help to beat his addiction and things got worse every time it wasn't until he threw me with my 4 year in my arms and 2 months pregnant off of a deck porch putting me in the hospitial and my son in therapy and my daughter well she didn't make it and trust me that is life changing as well as earth shattering. Writing is my release
The only way to be hurt by others is by putting your faith in man instead of GOD
silent witness

Postby bingholic98 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:06 am

You are right. I feel warm when I think about my Ex and how he made me feel safe and still does. I can count on him and my kids, maKES US FEEL GOOD WHEN WE KNOW HELP IS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY. oops clicked the wrong button again, this is becoming a habit. :roll: :lol:
bingholic98

Hold up

Postby silent witness » Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:50 pm

In no way do I feel warm and or fuzzy towards my ex he beat me and more or less murdered my daughter through miscarriage after being tossed off a deck porch--My son will be forever be scarred and so will I so No I don't feel anything except rage and pain when I think of my ex sorry no warm fuzzies
The only way to be hurt by others is by putting your faith in man instead of GOD
silent witness

Postby bingholic98 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:37 pm

sory slent but I was replying to Martins message. misunderstanding.
bingholic98

Postby bingholic98 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:38 pm

I mean sorry and silent my typing needs work lol
bingholic98

Postby bingholic98 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:46 pm

Time to get that chip off your shoulder the loss you have suffered is awful but you are keeping yourself from moving on, getting so angry at words. Having hate in your personality keeps you a victim, let go and breath. Just advice. Not a sermon
bingholic98

Previous

Return to Open Forum