Sorry I have been away

Almost Anything Goes

Sorry I have been away

Postby AZNRockThis » Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:03 pm

Hey everyone, it's Keith. I have been busy with school so I havent been able to post many poems. But anyway I'll probably be posting more often now. Anyway just wanted to say hi to Meridian. My aim is AZNRockthis if you ever want to talk!
AZNRockThis

Postby Leah06 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:18 pm

HI Keith, I havent been on much at all either, and i also feel terrible about it. My AIM is AngelLeah06 if you or anyone else ever wants to talk. Or you all could always PM me. It might take me awhile to respond, but i am here in case you ever need somone to talk to. IM a good listener and apparently i give good advice (my only problem is i need to learn to take my own advice for myself....). I miss you all and I have been posting my poems again, finally i am able to write again and school will be over in May, then im a SENIOR! Hell yes! I am so excited. I havent had alot of time for this website because ive been looking at schools and stuff but i hope to be coming on more often.

Much Love,
Leah Kendall
or Leah06
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Return to Open Forum