becky's books

Almost Anything Goes

becky's books

Postby bingholic98 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:29 pm

Hi everyone, I ordered 4 of the books and I must say they are special . Becky wouldn't do this but I will Some of the poets in the book is Capricorn, Martin Vann, Barb Goodhew ,Travis Alkrom,Terrie Ross, Clive Ringshall,Pamela O"Brian and more.to me to see names of people I know in this book. Shows how important is is that we have someone that cares enough to let us share our mind. I think everyone would love one of these books.I'm using my books as Christmas presents.Yes I know I'm vain , to assume that they would want to see my name and poems in a book, Nut to bad that's what they are getting lol.
bingholic98

Postby Martin Vann » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:41 am

Barb,

I agree with you, we all would love to see our name in print, but, like you, we all pray the poems we create will be taken to the heart. Were it not for Becky, our words, may have died in our hearts, now, many, can read our hearts and pass the touch of love, to all of those, who care to love and search their souls, for meaning, known, to know one else but, themselves. Yes, I proud to have my name in print, and hope all our revelations of our soul, will continue to burn and live in the generations of poetic hearts, to. Yes, I proud.

Thank you Barb and Dreamer!

Martin
Martin Vann

Postby bingholic98 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:53 pm

I'm glad you agree Martin, with Becky putting our words in a book we are valuable for ever we never die. :D 8)
bingholic98

Return to Open Forum