what is the rudest thing someone has done or said to you?

Almost Anything Goes

what is the rudest thing someone has done or said to you?

Postby Stacey » Wed Dec 25, 2002 9:52 pm

I think it was about two years ago.
My husband, daughter and I went to Mass. for Thanksgiving at my Mom and Step father's house.
As we were leaving my step father came over to me and tried to slip me a 20 dollar bill and said " make sure you get your mom something nice for Christmas" I refused the money and was so offended !!!!! :evil:
#1 the gift wouldn't have been from me
#2 wouldn't anything i got my mom for Christmas be special?? Isn't it the thought that counts???
#3 I have a job, and i don't live in a cardboard box!!!!

Anyhow... I don't think i'll ever forget that. grrrrrrrrr
He really ticked me off. I'm almost positve that was the most insulting thing anyone has ever said to me.
Stacey

Postby Dreamer » Wed Dec 25, 2002 11:57 pm

I think the rudest was from my mom,, After I had been out on my own for a while I got homesick and wanted to go back home. My mom came to my apartment and asked me how much money I needed. Not to mention she did it in front of one of my friends my friend was in tears when my mom left in total disbelief a mother could be like that.. To say the least I didn't end up staying at home very long before I left again.

I am sure giving some time I could think of soem other rude stuff that happened. I was pretty picked on when I was a kid....
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Sax » Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:44 am

Mreeeh.... I've been and still am called Satan/Lucifer/The Dark Lord and a Devil Worshiper...... :|
I can sleep when I'm dead!!!!! >=O

www.geocities.com/whnstudio
It's a plug yeah, but buy my artwork!
Pleeeaaaasssseee??? *puppy eyes*
Sax

Postby Stacey » Thu Dec 26, 2002 12:09 pm

Why Sax ??
Stacey

Postby bingholic98 » Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:19 pm

the rudest thing I think is when a person with a problem speaking says something and the person goes WHAT! with a stupid look on their face . makes you feel like saying LISTEN, AND OPEN YOUR EARS.
bingholic98

Postby Luc » Thu Dec 26, 2002 5:15 pm

sax you aint the only one though the thing is my closes "friends" or better put assoisiets (spelled that right?) call be luc instead of lucifer and they fully understand i dont woreship some devil...which sounds kinda funny since devil mean god hehe...
i think i can answer that fro sax stacey... he probably dreses all.. 'goth' like. steryoptipical peolpe right off the bat think those kind of people worship the devil. like this some satan woreshippers are goths but not all goths are satan woreshippers.... some cars are red but nto all cares are red get the idea.
also in things he might just be into such as music art or books. i know people judge me on my taste of art and music and the way i might sometimes dress ...
or maybe hes just a loner .... "oh my gosh hes a loner.. he worships the devil no!" er yeah blah blah blah and such.
im like that people do that to me and such but oh well i dont let it get to be
and besides i like the name lucifer it means bringer of light..^.^ and devil means god so dont look at it the way they mean it look at it they the way the word truely mean..
barb yes i know what you mean that is rather rude...
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Capricorn » Thu Dec 26, 2002 5:28 pm

My eldest son is autistic, and although most people are kind, there are some who are very rude! :evil: My husband took him into a shop once when he was a boy. My son cannot talk but sometimes makes weird noises. One person heard him in this shop and said angrily," Why don't you shut up!" My husband felt like saying a lot of abusive things back, but decided to to stay polite and said in a loud voice, so everyone could hear," I do apologise that my son has upset you, but he is disabled and cannot talk. He can only communicate by making the noises that are annoying you!" Well, this tactic worked and the woman went very red, as everyone ine the shop was staring at her, looking disgusted. :oops: My husband said he never saw anyone rush out of a place so quick in his life! :lol:
Laughter is better than any medicine the doctor can prescribe.
Capricorn

Postby Dreamer » Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:33 pm

hehe good for him... Sounds like a taste of redirected embarassment worked really well on her.. Maybe that is a lesson what she will never forget..
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Sax » Thu Dec 26, 2002 9:08 pm

Yeah, have a taste in "different" music and into writing and art and books.... I dunno about the loner thing but I'm quiet alot.... That and yeah, I do dress all gothicy.....
I can sleep when I'm dead!!!!! >=O

www.geocities.com/whnstudio
It's a plug yeah, but buy my artwork!
Pleeeaaaasssseee??? *puppy eyes*
Sax

Postby bingholic98 » Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:44 am

cap your husband did the right thing I can't believe how some can be so insensitive and rude. guess they think no voice no feelings. :x
bingholic98

Next

Return to Open Forum