what is the rudest thing someone has done or said to you?

Almost Anything Goes

Postby Capricorn » Fri Dec 27, 2002 7:32 pm

There are a lot of insensitive people Barb but many more kind and caring ones.
Laughter is better than any medicine the doctor can prescribe.
Capricorn

Postby jim » Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:53 am

The rudest thing anyone ever did to me--hmmmmm....probably being accused of finding $400 at work and not returning it, just because i happened to be in the room when this person had lost it along with three other people. But for some reason they chose me to accuse---hmmm... probably because i was the newest employee.. well, needless to say one of the porters went on a 4 day drinking binge and had an awesome time spending the money--but did i get an apology? NOPE!!! :x
"Hope is as swift as a swallows wing, it makes kings GODS, and the meaner KINGS"
jim

Postby Capricorn » Sat Jan 04, 2003 8:25 pm

That's life Jim!!!!.....Grrrrrrrr!!! :( :evil: :evil: :roll:
Capricorn

Postby Dreamer » Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:45 pm

Least he should have bought you a drink..

: )
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby bingholic98 » Sun Jan 05, 2003 12:43 pm

that's ok jim I feel and look guilty even when I don't do anything . :) but an apology would of been nice or like dreamer sad even buy you a drink :lol:
bingholic98

Postby RinRin » Sun Jan 05, 2003 1:39 pm

"you need to change." "why?" "because i just don't like the way you are, that's why!"

i think that's about the worst thing anyone's ever said to me...maybe not the rudest, but the worst definitely. but i've learned that when someone says something to you that you don't really like too much...put it behind you, ignore it, don't think about it, because if you do, sometimes that leads to your thinking too much and believing that what the person said was true, when it certainly wasn't! i've had that happen to me...it's quite painful sometimes, and no one should have to go through it! leads to very baaaaaaaaaaaad self-esteem!!

:D

*RinRin*
I left a flower on the doorstep, a weed that still remembers me.
RinRin

Postby Capricorn » Sun Jan 05, 2003 4:09 pm

GGrrrrrrrrr!! Be true to yourself, you are who you are!!
Capricorn

APOLOGY

Postby jim » Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:53 pm

Thanks for the comments ladies---it's nice to know i am not the only one who thinks like this...Anyways, as far as a drink, I don't drink alcohol...And I think that is also a problem at work because I am not considered one of the boys. Nevertheless, an apology would have sufficed, even though i am a believer in that "sorry is a sorry word"---but its the thought that counts--ain't it? peace out!!!!!! :lol:
"Hope is as swift as a swallows wing, it makes kings GODS, and the meaner KINGS"
jim

Postby Sax » Mon Jan 06, 2003 8:04 am

Depends. For me if someone says sorry too much then the meaning of it kinda, well, fades. But if it's once in a while then it has meaning to it.... God figgen... I'm tired, I need sleep... Stupid School.... Ugh.......
I can sleep when I'm dead!!!!! >=O

www.geocities.com/whnstudio
It's a plug yeah, but buy my artwork!
Pleeeaaaasssseee??? *puppy eyes*
Sax

Postby Capricorn » Mon Jan 06, 2003 12:41 pm

Jim
I have to say people who think you need to drink to be one of the guys make me very angry. :evil: It is such a narrow minded attitude....and then some think men have to drink beer to be masculine and if a man likes wine, say then he must be gay!! Well what if he is anyway!...I like gay people...usually very sensitive!
Capricorn

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum