what is the rudest thing someone has done or said to you?

Almost Anything Goes

Postby Stacey » Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:11 pm

Jeez.. this is like Posting Tag.... : giggle :
Stacey

Postby Leah06 » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:11 pm

Lets see........ The rudest thing somone said to me was when i was at a school dance last year (im 15) and i liked this gye. My friends kept trying to get him to dance with me. Well being a normal girl and not being pencil thin, he said "I dont want to dance with Leah, I don't Like Leah, I cant even fit my arms around her!" (Leah is my name) Well i toattaly cried. And i spent the rest of the dance outside on the stairs with my ex-bf crying while my friends and my cusin tried to kick his a**. I don't know why we are still friends. He didnt even appologize good enough for my not to be still a little upsett. My cosin still thretens to hurt him if he ever dose anything to bother or hurt me. :lol:
Leah06

Postby Luc » Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:45 pm

now thats a good cousin o.O
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Ghost » Sat Apr 12, 2003 5:30 pm

The rudest thing that was ever said to me was something said by my father. I told him that I had started running so I could get back into shape (I'm by no means fat but I wanted to be able to run a few feet without getting out of breath). His reply was that I was in shape so I told him that I was skinny but not in shape. He said,"Well, you're not skinny." Yeah, that will really make your self-esteem rise. :roll:
Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not. - Phlogiston Verdigris
Ghost

Postby Leah06 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:03 pm

wow, i was really bord tday and started reading things that havent been touched latley and i just read my last comment on this post, and i remember when he said that to me, still kind of hurts.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Previous

Return to Open Forum