London 07/07/05

Almost Anything Goes

London 07/07/05

Postby AngelWivWings » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:04 am

I would just like to take a minute of everyones time to think of the people in London. It saddens me to think there are people in the world out to hurt others. the bombings took place only minutes away from my place of work. today they are saying everything must go back to normal. how can they when we are all so afraid? i am asking for you all to say a prayer, for all those involved, all those that died, suffered an injury, and all the family members who now have to sit and wait, wondering if their loved one is dead or alive. thank you
AngelWivWings

Postby Stacey » Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:39 am

it's very sad. London is in my thoughts and prayers . I have hope for a better tomorrow.
Stacey

Postby rubydragon » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:00 am

My thoughts and prayers are there.
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Leah06 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:08 pm

as are mine. i was in london recently, i was actually in a bank when there was a bomb thret and i was locked into the bank for an hour or so untill it was safe to leave. the day i left london to move onto another country, bombs hit again. and then two days before i came home, an attempt bombing occured. it amazes me that people can be so cruel to others and so corrupt to cause such pain and suffering upon their fellow man. in my personal experiences in europe, i found the citizens in london to be the kindest and most spirited. i dont see why such wonderful people should have to deal with this sort of misfortune. it just isnt right. i hope the friends i made whilst i was there are safe and remain safe. my love goes out to those in london and their family and friends.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Return to Open Forum