Hey All

Almost Anything Goes

Hey All

Postby Faith » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:11 pm

I am new to the chatforum part of Deamer's site. I just wanted to take the time to thank a couple of other peeps on here that took the time to give me advise when i needed someone there. As silly as this may sound since I ain't got really got anyone to turn to in my family this place is where I come to express myself to someone. So a big thank you goes out to RubyDragon, Angel In Tears, Terri, Gem_13, aimee aka bubz, Meridian, Joyce Ivy, Melisa Miller, Sophie Martin, Tricia and Martin Vann those poems you wrote for me was like a god sent I still read them over when I feel that I am at a lost and I find encouragement in your words. So once again thank very much to you all take care and god bless!

~Hugs~
Faith
Faith

Postby Terrie* » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:12 pm

Hi Faith,
it isn't silly at all,that was extremely noble of you sweetie, i feel so very honored that you included me among many others as "Family" here on Dreamers, i cain feel the soul and the very heart of the individual that shares their words as i sit back and absorb their every word within my own heart, like many others ... i respond with my heart, guess that's the "Mum" in me. i have the maternal instincts within me, yet sometimes i forget i'm the mum in our home LOL ..i love readin' your words. sweetie,your thoughtfulness, reflects back to whom you are.. all readers will agree with me. you posses a tender young heart ,to take the time to acknowledge and thank us all. all i cain say is "no thank you is needed" just accept the love we share , live life everyday beyond and to the fullest extreme , we are proud of you!! God Bless you!! with much love , admiration and respect , Terrie* ( Aun-T )

Terri and others

Postby Faith » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:51 am

Terri thank you very much to take the time to reply to me. It means a lot to me to know you enjoy reading my poems because you are one the peeps I turn to by reading your poems for inspiration. Your words of wisdom did help me a lot (along with others). Believe it or not by peeps taking the time to show they care actually was a life saver for me. I did have a couple of close calls but y'all manage to pull me through and make me realize a lot when it comes to dealing with life's hardships and not give up easily. I know it may sound silly that words can have that much of a effect on a peep's life. I believe a couple of simple words from a stranger and some faith in oneself is all it takes to get a peep through when they are hardest hit because it's more genuine. When I felt I had no where to turn y'all made me realize I wasn't alone. Y'all are a God sent to me! I know you said no thank you is needed but for peeps to have such a positive impact on my life I couldn't thank y'all enough. For dreamer I would like to thank you for putting this website up and giving me a place to go in a time of need and feel accepted for whom I am. Take care and God Bless y'all!

~Hugs~
Faith
Faith

Postby Terrie* » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:43 am

Faith,
trust!!!! you are never alone, one simple word , one simple thought like sayin' i care, may seem too simple, but to a heart that recieves it ,doesn't see it as bein' simple at all, when it touches a heart's soul, like a waterin' can upon a flower to help it grow..we are all here for you whenever you need us, even if help comes through cyberspace, just know and remember this , friendship knows no distance, we all wish we could always be there at the moment someone needs our embracin' words, sometimes modern technology has to do our touchin' for us, but the thoughts are ours, born and raised within our own hearts, we all remember bein' a teenager , we al remember just bein'..we all offer ourselves to others without expectin' anythin' in return.may your days get brighter, you are a special person in this life, you make a difference...isn't Dreamers Place a perfect place where true friendships start???
i know, i myself have made many...plus.....
have yourself a beautifully Blessed day!
Terrie*

Return to Open Forum