Moon Poems

Almost Anything Goes

Moon Poems

Postby Princess Moon » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:14 pm

Hey guys,

Whats up! My name is Princess Moon on this site, and I have something I was hoping yall could do for me, sort of like a challenge. See, I love to read poetry about love, nature, and especially...the moon (hence my name). lol And what I was thinking is if yall could write some poems about those things, or if yall had any poems yall've written about the moon, I would really like to read them. But yall don't have to do this, I'm just wondering if yall could since its nothing but talented writers that visit this site. All in all, just show me what yall have on those subjects so I can get the chance to see this topics from someone else's point of view you know. Well, thats all guys. Take Care and God Bless!

Princess Moon :D
Princess Moon

Postby SilentAbyss » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:57 am

I have a poem sort of about the moon.. It's about the sky at night, but it's not really about nature.. It's about a fear of the actual darkness of the night..
"Will you still hold me when you see what I have done, Will you still kiss me the same?"

- Atreyu "The Crimson"
SilentAbyss

Postby An Angel in Tears » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:22 am

Well no poems 'bout the mooooon,but I have loads and loadsa pictures of it :P (When I say loads,I mean a lot!!! LMAO Boredom is one of many guilty reason for those pictures :mrgreen: )
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" Albert E.
An Angel in Tears

Postby Dreamer » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:11 am

Staring At The Moon
Dreamer
Site Admin

Return to Open Forum