Hello!

Almost Anything Goes

Hello!

Postby LinzAy » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:31 pm

Well, I know I haven't been home in a while!! I've missed it here, I may not be able to get on too much but hopefully more than recently....lol.

I do have an anouncement to make..bc I'm pretty sure that I haven't posted it here yet.

Jeffrey proposed to me in June...I'm engaged! yayness...we don't know the date yet, we're hoping maybe next October? Depends on moolah.

I miss everyone!!!!!!!
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:21 am

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you linds! how did he propose????
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Stacey » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:49 pm

Hey Stranger, Congratulations.

You'll have to let us know all about your wedding plans. :D

I need to hop on here more often. This place has been like a ghost town lately.
Stacey

Postby Dreamer » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:28 pm

That is a great news report Linz. congrats to you. Keep us updated

What has everyone else been up to????

I have been working at a call center for Sprint residential phone service. I am the person, rather one of the people, you get when you call in for setting up service or billing problems. The job suits me pretty good. I enjoy doing it. I talk to alot of really strange people. Makes me think a little bit more about the word "normal" ;)

We are finally settled in our house and not on the road any more. It is so good to be home in my big house. We put in a fireplace this summer and I am totally enjoying it this winter season. My husband found a good job here at home so I can relax and know that I am going to be here for a good long while.

It is fun living on the road but Home is really always home.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:52 am

i turned 18! YAY! Im excited to be able to do things without my parents. i was going to get a tattoo with some friends on my b-day but on the way there we were blindsided by a huge truck and it killed my little saturn. :cry: we were all ok, i had cuts from glass and a huge bump on my head, my friends had a few cuts, my front passanger got pritty banged up but shes ok as well. as for my car, the police said that if i had been driving a diffrent type of car, we would all have been seriously injured and 2 of my friends would have been killed. so we were lucky for that. because my car is so old (13 yrs) and it has so much damage and so many miles, they dont want to fix it, they want to total it. :cry: its my baby, they are not totalling it. end of story.

i applied to 9 colleges. i hope i get into at least one. if not, i will either go to a community college in santa barbra or i will go into the peace corps for awhile. i might even just go to school in wisconsin to be close to my dad. i really havent decided what im doing yet. i am pritty sure i want to major in Criminal Psycology aka Criminology. but i might change that to.... ugh so hard to decide what i am going to do for the rest of my life.

on new years i will be on tv, the pasadena tournament of roses, its a major marching parade and competition. please watch us and tell me what you think. we will be on nationwide television maby even international. i dont remember which. but we are near the end of the parade and its the Foothill High School marching band from pleasanton california and we wear blue uniforms with white helmits, black shoes, white ploom (feathers). and i am a suzaphone this year (marching tuba) basically i am the HUGE silver shiney thing, and im the very center line. wohoo! ok well i have tons of studying to do. i hope to hear what yall are up to soon!

miss ya and love ya!

~Leah
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:38 am

I watched for you on HGTV hope everyone else is watching too
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:46 pm

i was close to the end. our band was in all blue and we had white hats. we were behind a float with a bunny on it... and thats all i know. umm.... yea....
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:35 am

Tried to get a picture of you from my tv screen so I could post it on the internet and just as you turned that corner it looked like I might get a good look at the suzaphones and they changed angles to the float.

I feel for you having to walk that far in that nasty rain.. what was the temperature? I'm sure the rain made it seem cooler than it was too..
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:49 am

the parade will be re-played on sunday. yea they didnt give us alot of t.v. coverage. but if the band parents got any pics i will let you know. and it wasnt cold or anything, just windy. i have blisters all over my little toe on both feet. and i couldnt walk much after the parade. in fact most of my band was waddling with their legs far apart because rain+wool+6miles= major chafing. so many of us were so raw between the legs because of the pants rubbing that we were bleeding in spots. SO GROSS! and i got it pritty bad too. i still walk like a penguin my mom was laughing so hard when we came home and she saw all of us trying to walk without having our legs rub together. it was kinda funny, it just really really hurt. anyways, that is problly WAY TOO MUCH info but yea. i missed you all and i am for the most part, glad to be home. and thanks for watching the parade becky! :mrgreen:
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:01 am

Sorry to hear you were/are so uncomfortable. All those things crossed my mind when I seen that nasty weather there. 1000's of uncomfortable teens.. But it is still quite an experiance to remember. Is this your last year parading? You have to be a senior this year I would think.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Next

Return to Open Forum