Help me

Almost Anything Goes

Help me

Postby IcicleTears » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:59 pm

I know it has been a long time since I have even shown my face (So to speak).

But I am in desperate need of help from some of Ruby's friends.
I am losing him, we aren't together anymore, but we are very close friends, he went back to his ex fiancee, who has torn his heart again, really drastically this time, he has closed himself from everyone and everything.

Yesterday it took me and five police officers, three and half hours to talk him down from the top storey of a eight storey carpark as he was going to throw himself off, I happened across him by accident, he told no-one.

There is someone with him 24/7 at the moment but I don't think it will work, someone please give me some advice.
Please, I am frightened for his life.
The shadows that scare you in the night is usually your overactive imagination
IcicleTears

Postby Xeracy » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:47 pm

Laugh it up with him. Have some good times. I know it would be tough for him to chill out with that stuff, but it'll take some time. If there's anything I know about people it's that they like to laugh and have fun. At the very least it will at least let him know that there would be people that will miss him. Plus it'll hopefully take his mind off it for a little while. Try to repeat the "good time" process for a while then get him to open up with his feelings. Don't wait too long though or he'll explode. You need to be the judge of that. I don't know what else to say. At least he has a good friend like you. Good Luck. Hope that helps.
kinda like a cloud i was up way up in the sky
and i was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe.
sometimes i don't believe them myself
and i decided i was never coming down.
Xeracy

Postby Leah06 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:53 am

tell him to call me. to think of me. to write to me. tell him i still love him and think of him often. i am here for him always as a friend should be. please give me constant updates.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby IcicleTears » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:18 pm

I've tried everything and nothing seems to be working, he is just giving up.
I will try and get him to talk to you Leah but he just isn't talking at all. He has stopped writing and is about to lose his job, as he's just not turning in at all.
The doc has put him on medication and he won't take it, and the next step will be to have him commited for a brief while, I don't want that to happen to him. I will keep in contact and update you with everything. If I can just get him to open up, but I can't.
IcicleTears

Postby Leah06 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:25 am

i can open him up, just get him to a computer.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby IcicleTears » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:19 am

I will try.
IcicleTears

Postby Terrie* » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:38 am

Icicle Tears ,
the Friendship in the lovely sensitive souls you and Leah 06 expose are truly genuinely sincere , beautiful and one of a kind, I wish you both the best in reachin’ Ruby
It is always good to know that friendships still go beyond extreme measures , DO NOT STOP TRYIN’ TO REACH HIS SOUL…A SOUL THAT IS IN PAIN MAY REQUIRE MORE TIME TO GET INTO
Hear the wisdom in the message by Xeracy “ Don’t wait TOO long’
You are all in my Daily Prayers, with the two of you as his anchor, he is are not fightin’ this battle alone many souls are gathered at his side as well as your , friends share in the pain…My Heart goes out you you Ladies
sharin' my heart's Love, Terrie*

Postby IcicleTears » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:24 pm

Thank you Terrie, It's gotten difficult, but slowly getting there. I have to admit I am really worried and very very frightened for him, I have seen him and been with him through tough times before, but the way he is I have never seen, he has never in all the years I have known him handled loss the way he is doing now.

A good friend managed to "open him up" the other night, and I knew what to do then as I know him so well, but after a couple of hours of tears and blood (Long story), he just closed off again. Ruby can be unpredictable but I have never known him to be as unpredictable as he his now. I cannot leave him alone for a second.

I don't know what else to do.
IcicleTears

Postby Leah06 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:48 am

I am trying. But i have to talk to him some more. I didnt know he closed himself off again. I havent talked to him since thursday. Ive been working alot and now i have the flu. So ill try to talk to him some more. Let me know how he is doing.
Leah06

Postby Terrie* » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:57 pm

IcicleTears,
Sweetie between you and Leah06, you both will reach Ruby, situations like this cain be extremely difficult to all involved. but they are worth investin' in our time of the heart.
God will Guide you with ease in the precautions that need to be used and the soft touch of words that are positive to get through to his heart, as you know ,he may have closed up for awhile,.
But....
there is always HOPE waitin' to open up a heart once again.
'Never give up" !
i am sorry that you both must go through this , even more so havin' to be there watchin' his life fall apart, as he makes attempts of tryin' to stay in the darkness.
i am sure this drains your very soul.

Sweetie, hold his hand up against his own beatin' heart, as you speak with him, ask him to close his eyes and focus upon the silence and what that silence brings, and means to him. share what it means to you as well
every heart finds a different meanin'...
with eyes still closed , take his hands around to you , place it gently against your heart, ask him what he feels with the touch of his heart?

In life that sound will ALWAYS be heard and touched....
don't give up !!
You all continue to be in my prayers Durin' this Lent season and alway's
Love, Terrie*
Terrie*

Next

Return to Open Forum