So What is everyone doing these day????

Almost Anything Goes

So What is everyone doing these day????

Postby Dreamer » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:05 pm

We have been building a new addition on our house. My husband is doing it most without any help. I make a good attempt at help but I am a thinker and brain stormer and not much good at work hard physical work.. But I can hand him the tools(and usually in the right order)

I am working at a call center answering calls for Sprint billing. I like my job which is always a good thing.

I lost a good friend and pet this past week named Jazzy. Our half chow/german shepard. She passed from Erhlichia which is a rocky mountain spotted fever sort of disease. Gotten from a tick bite.. It was very hard this past month as I tried with all I could do to nurse her back to health. Unfortunately she was in alot of pain and it was her time.. She will be missed for a long time.... She was a good faithful friend.

Lets see... what else..... guess not much else... I am living back at my home now after 5 or so years on the road, It's nice to have a permanant home again. Meeting new people and seeing new places is fun but it is better to be around old friends, and go to places where people know you and you know them....

Okay.... what about you ?? what have you been up too.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:16 pm

I had senior ball last weekend and it was fun. I graduate Friday June 16th and im sooo excited i can hardly sleep. My dad is driving down here from wisconsin and he should be here by monday night and im not so sure what to think of it... we dont get along and i havent seen him in 2 years. the worst part is, he wants me to drop everything im doing to spend time with him. but i have finals next week and im not about to cancel all the grad parties i was invited to just because he wants to start acting like a dad for once. I know i sound bitchy and selfish but im leaving in july and most of my friends are going out of state. this is the last few weeks i have left with my friends and i just feel they deserve to spend time with me more than the guy who ive seen for maby a whole year all together throughout my life. im going clubbing for the first time on the 23rd. I did go to a club once in switzerland but it creeped me out so i only stayed for like 10 minuets... then i left and went to a bar instead. anyways thats all that is up with me.... i miss everyone!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Terrie* » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:01 pm

i have been renovating our home as well, had our wood floors done, we put up a 6 foot fence to keet the brave lil' tyke inside the back yard, (my daughters puppy, plus my son's grown pup realized he was able to jump, will be paintin' it soon ,(i think it is time i bought this home "our first home" 3 years ago) after that we'll put up a chain link fence, we are close to the college i wouldn't want my pups to come home full on a student's ankle. i am also looking' into rebuildin' the garage into a bachelour apartment/office , for when Martin finally leaves Oklahoma and makes it home. to California and i am sooooo lookin' forward to that day...
i will keep you posted
this was the first year my allergies has not hit me too hard shhhh.. so i was able to be in our yard at long periods at a time, took advantage of the pool too, awwww.

had a minor set back , all is well and so thankful to be alive..
so now i am doing something for myself,
i am livin' and enjoyin' life everyday..in what i enjoy the most, writin' my heart on paper is one of them ,while i wait for Martin .

my children may leave for Texas (job-wise)
but this will always be home to them
wow and there is still so much to take care of and do
Terrie*

Postby Terrie* » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:06 pm

Leah06,
Congratulations sweetie,

may the four winds take you in the direction
where wisdom and knowledge
takes and leads you to your hearts desired path

so proud of you !
love from a mother's heart, Terrie*
Terrie*

Postby Dreamer » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:48 am

Now that the weather is getting colder I have been doing alot of feeding of our fireplace, (wood furnace) which is all we heat our home with right now..

As much as I hate to admit it I started thinking about Christmas shopping...And have a couple of gifts bought.

We are still working on our house.. I think it is going to be a never ending adventure for at least the rest of the winter and part of next year getting it finished..

Not to mention still working full time.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Stacey » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:51 pm

I've been working extra, trying to get caught up on bills.

Chasing my dog around the neighbor's yard everytime she escapes. It's quite difficult to see her at night, because she's pure black.. all i can see are these eyes glowing.

I've also been biting my lip while my daughter practices on her violin. (lol)

I'm going to be an Aunt again. My sister is expecting her second baby.

Not too exciting eh ?
Stacey

Postby Dreamer » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:33 pm

LOL on the cujo effect..nothing like chasing glowing eyes in the darkness. hmm almost sounds like a poem in there somewhere... Sounds like you could use some of those bose sound reducing head phones for christmas Aunty Stacey... :) all the best
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:10 pm

Ive been working and trying to get this semester out of the way so i can move to real college. i cant wait, this place is driving me insane. and i havent been able to write... buildup. bleh. i turn 19 on the 1st though, always exciting
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby rubydragon » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:23 am

I've completely and totally turned my life around, got a new high paid job, a new place to live and finally fallen in love again with a beautiful girl, been together a while now and out of the blue she proposed to me. I am so happy and my apologies for not being in touch for a while. Hope everone is well. anyways back to work before I get caught on the forum and lose this lovely job. lol.
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Leah06 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:39 pm

Hello everyone whos comin back! Lets see, i am now 19. And i am glad that being 18 is over. it was one of the hardest and most painful years so far in my life, and i hope nothing will ever get worse than that. I have a new job at a resturant called Red Robin. And i am a soon to be waitress, which i find exciting. I am dating this really nice guy named Chris, we arent official yet but thats okay becuase im having a blast just getting to know him. I got my car fixed so im loving the fact that i have my baby back. I have a tattoo (i adore it) and im getting another in january. I leave for college on January 12th and i start the semester on the 16th. I have redish brown hair now (no longer blonde) and it makes my eyes pop out and look amazing. My family is doing better, and im getting along with my step dad alot more. My biological dad and his wife got divorced.... he came down for my graduation and it was amazing to have him around for 2 weeks. I know all of this is random but im pressed for time and typing it as it crosses my thoughts. well thats about it, im a compleatly different person now, no longer depressed and sad all the time from the heartbrake and deaths, so thats good. I hope to hear from yall soon.
Leah06

Next

Return to Open Forum