So What is everyone doing these day????

Almost Anything Goes

Postby Leah06 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:30 am

Hey Rin Rin!!! Thats exciting about your baby, if you ever need a sitter ill watch her! lol. Down side is shes probally totally cute so i might not wanna give her back lol. With the driving thing, i was terrified to drive again but my grandpa made me drive two days later so i wouldnt have that problem. Now im just paranoid like crazy when im driving. I drive the speedlimit and never over, when people get too close i start to get all nervous and irritated. its funny and my mom makes fun of me. As for the bf, we broke up. He cheated, lets just say i pick winners. *sigh* i hope to one day be as happy as you!!!! well i hope all else is well. love love.

~*Leah*~
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:52 am

Wow Leah quite the event. Scary how you can get so hurt as such a low speed. Glad you are doing okay.. Sorry to hear about the break up but sometimes it seems People are put into the right places in a persons life when they are needed most. Sounds like he was supportive when you needed it most. You'll latch on to a doctor in no time hehe..

Congrats Rinrin on the baby.. I bet she is adorable. I bet that colorful poop has a colorful odor too hehe.. Baby's first Christmas is fun next year will be even more fun when she is old enough to interact more with the sights and sounds of Christmas.. Children make the holidays even a greater blessing than it already is..

Still nothing too exciting to report here. Working and doing the usual day in day out repeat stuff. I am not going to get to go home for Christmas this year. I spend one year with my husbands family and go up North the next to be with my family. We don't have any little ones around here right now.. (we're in that in-Between generation time) So it will be a quiet Christmas this year.. I have all my shopping done and a few more gifts to wrap up and then I can sit back and enjoy looking at the tree.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday...
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby RinRin » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:50 am

Awww...I'm sorry Leah, about the breakup :(. Cheaters aren't worth it! But Dreamer's right, it is good that he was there for you when you needed someone. So at least there's that! I hope you find someone better :).

Well, if anyone would like to see pictures of my lil one, I have a myspace with lots! It's http://www.myspace.com/plastikappletrashsmiles but my profile is set to private, so you'll have to add me as a friend first :).

*RinRin*[/img]
I left a flower on the doorstep, a weed that still remembers me.
RinRin

Postby Seizure » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:41 pm

Leah06 wrote:Hey Rin Rin!!! Thats exciting about your baby, if you ever need a sitter ill watch her! lol. Down side is shes probally totally cute so i might not wanna give her back lol. With the driving thing, i was terrified to drive again but my grandpa made me drive two days later so i wouldnt have that problem. Now im just paranoid like crazy when im driving. I drive the speedlimit and never over, when people get too close i start to get all nervous and irritated. its funny and my mom makes fun of me. As for the bf, we broke up. He cheated, lets just say i pick winners. *sigh* i hope to one day be as happy as you!!!! well i hope all else is well. love love.

~*Leah*~

RinRin is right. Cheaters aren't worth it. I never understood cheating.
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Dreamer » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:34 am

Wow! theres a name blast from the past.. How you doing Seizure?? Haven't heard from you in a while.. Welcome home..
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Seizure » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:32 pm

I'm doing well at the moment. How about you Becky? Yeah, it's been a little while... a little over a year or so right? :)
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby shan » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:15 am

Aaah lets see..
Well over the last two years, I've moved from Massachusetts, to Wisconsin, and now I'm in Phoenix Arizona.. What a beautiful change!!! I'm getting ready to head back to Mass on the 22nd, to visit with my sisters who I miss WAY incredibly to much!!! I am SO anxious to go!!! They must have grown so much by now... I'm still working for Autozone.. about 3 years i've been there now and as of when I get back from my vacation home, I will be at the end of my training to become Store Manager. So I've been putting in a lot of hours there so I'll be ready at the end of february for my store.. lol i still can't believe they want ME to manage a store.. i can barely manage MYSELF! haha anyway.. it'll be good.. i'm really nervous, which i guess is a good thing, because being nervous kinda means i'll be more cautious about not screwing up. lol anyway, so works been good. My girlfriend Lacey is incredible.. She's the reason I'm here in Phoenix. The last year has been kinda.. well i was gunna say tough, but it hasn't been really.. just.... lol well ok, i had to tell my family and closest friends that i'm a lesbian. so now you all know too.. lol it wasn't as hard as i imagined it would be. and lacey and i are incredibly happy.. we just moved into our new condo that was just built.. oh my gosh, it's beautiful! we love it!!! my family back home (aunts and uncles, sisters and cousins) have been really supportive and i love them all the more for that. That's really all that's new with me.. i'm glad you all are doing well too!! :-D LOVE the poetry you all share, and love that we can keep in touch like this! i wish all of you the best of the bestest christmas and holidays!! and wow, happy new year already!!!!!! haha!!!
shan

Postby RinRin » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:16 pm

Hi Shan! I think it's a great thing that you revealed your sexuality to your family! I imagine it must have been nerve wracking! I admire you for it though for having the courage :). Sounds like life is good for you! Hope it stays that way ;)

*RinRin*
I left a flower on the doorstep, a weed that still remembers me.
RinRin

Postby Dreamer » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:56 pm

Shan - Its great to hear things are goiing so good for you... I remember when... well that was then and this is now.. Look how far you have come in just a few years.. It's amazing how ones life can change so much.. Congrats on the girlfriend and condo, and new place of residence.. Long way from the cold blustery winters of the north huh? I hope you have a wonderful time when you go back home for a visit..

RinRin.. Looking forward to seeing the baby pics. And good news about your grandparents coming for a visit (seen the news on your myspace)

Seizure - Things are going pretty okay here.. We are now living in our house instead of traveling all over the place with my husbands job which is nice.. It will be much better once our remodeling is finished. Our step-daughter is married now. I think the last time we talked you were just about to get married in a week or two.. I know it has been a long time... Are you still writing music?

It is sooo great to hear from everyone..
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby shan » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:00 am

thanks rinrin and becky :-D
becky, yes i remember when.. and that's the reason everyday NOW is the way it is. there's definately ups and downs in everyones life.. and them downs can definately make you feel like you'll never see up again.. but dang it.. ya hang it out, and believe in yourself through it, and you find yourself in SUCH a different perspective with life, and suddenly you're up at the peak of things again. weird how life works out! there's a poem i wrote a while back that said.. "everyday is like a brick we hold, to place upon our paths, so don't let your day be told by those misplaced with the past" that came to me from a conversation i had with my 21 year old sister, like a few years ago.. and i live everyday by that convo we had.. i know it's gunna be SO emotional when i go back home.. Joyce (my 21 year old sister) has been in a rehab center this past year and is doing exceptionally well.. and about to move into a halfway house that she's really excited about.. and i just.. well i can't WAIT til the next 5 and a half days go by so i can see her face, hug her, let her know i'm still as close as if i were living in mass still.. i talk to her about once a week on the phone.. but only for 10 minutes at a time.. which definately doesn't compensate for the 2 years i've been away, but we make it due. krysta.. my youngest sister, who just turned 11.. just got her report card last friday and has made honor roll yet again!!!!! i'm so proud of her!!!!!!!!!!! omg, she's getting so big!! she plays soccor and loves it, does girlscouts and loves that too. i'm so glad that she's so into school and sports, and i am SO proud. lol she's so beautiful!!!!!!!! and i'm kinda stuck at the moment.. lace's a little upset because i'm not going to be spending our first christmas together, together. she didn't want to come to mass for christmas because her family is here, and i had my ticket boughten for me for christmas from my aunt.. so i have to go.. (i would have choosen to anyway cuz i miss them all so much!!) but mmm lacey is.. well she's not upset, she understands that i havn't seen them in forever, and i miss and love them with all my heart, but i know she wants me here wth her.. but ya know.. it'll all work out, and i love lace with all my heart. she knows that. and we're having christmas together before i leave.. heheheee i wrote her a poem that i've printed and went to a store in the mall called Things Remembered and had a frame engraved with a quote i tell her all the time, and put the poem in the center, with our favorite pictures around it.. and omg, it looks absolutely beautiful, and i know it's gunna make her cry a good cry hehehehheeee, i love christmas.. and i got her some other stuff too, but omg, i love christmas, and family, and lacey, and and and you all!!!!!!!! lol my bad for writing a dang novel here, but i'm so happy!!!!!!!! hahaha seriously, the best of bestest christmas wishes to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
*~*much love*~*
shan

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum