Cell Phones and the site

Almost Anything Goes

Cell Phones and the site

Postby Dreamer » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:47 pm

I just got a new cell phone and thought for the heck of it I would see what the site looked like.. In case anyone is interested the poems acutally work pretty good with cell phones with the internet access.

If you set a bookmark to a page such as:

http://www.dreamersreality.com/poems/read_random/

From there you can read a different poem each time you bring up the page. My phone will even let me leave a comment.

Thought it was pretty neat when I found out and thought I would share the info. in case any of you website addicts would like to read poems on your cells when you can't get to you computer.....

Just a hint if you turn off the feature for viewing website pictures it will load a bit faster.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby LinzAy » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:10 am

yeah, my phone picks it up pretty good too...but mine always says "insufficient memory" so i cant see the whole thing....maybe if i shut off the pics it will work better? i'll give that a try
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Dreamer » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:03 pm

yeah I shut off the pics on mine. I also have tried it with the pics on and it worked pretty good for me. Most of the pages are only text files without the pictures
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby rubydragon » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:00 am

Mine works excellently, If anyone is looking to update their phone I reccomend the HTC Touch, Great phone, literally is a pocket pc.

Hope all is well with everyone, My apologies for not being in touch for a while, life is just busy, busy, busy at the moment, barely get any time to myself anymore. Need to slow down.

RubyD
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Emery » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:00 pm

i love the way everything looks on my phone. i have the iPhone. love it and wouldnt trade it for anything. expensive but hey its worth it.
"It's that moment when your eyes seem to spread aspersions, and to scream at the insipid sky parting clouds..."
-From Autumn to Ashes
Emery

Return to Open Forum