UPDATES! PARTICIPATE!

Almost Anything Goes

Postby Stacey » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:00 pm

Greetings fellow Dreamers. It's raining out so I thought I'd stop on and say hello. It's been forever since i've written anything on here.

Not too much new around here. I've been working and enjoying the summer. Don't really have any summer vacations planned. I've really got to save up some money. My car just recently died and I'm borrowing Dad's car for a little while. Which is slightly posessed. ( the horn goes off by itself sometimes ) So yeah, I need to buy a used car soon.

My daughter has OCD and has been in cognitive thearapy for quite sometime now. She's really doing well and i have noticed a huge improvement as far as anxiety goes. I'm not quite sure why it works, but it seems to be helping.

My sister recently had a baby, so I'm an Aunt again. A little boy, he's so cute. I took a weekend trip to Connecticut to visit and meet the little guy.

Umm, thats about it. I hope everyone is well and having a nice summer.

Your friend in Poetry,
Stacey
Stacey

Postby Leah06 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:19 pm

Hey Stacey! Nice to hear from you!!! Congrats on the nephew! I cant wait to have little ones of my own... but i deffinitly will have to... or at least untill im done with my education. Besides, i need to get married first. haha. Summer out in California has been... well great untill this week, its sooo hot outside. The gross kind of hot that makes everyone cranky and tierd. Up in the 100's. So its been... gross. Ive just been working, and catching up with friends i havent seen since we graduated. I already have a Harry Potter ticket for opening night... yeah im that much of a nerd. And im leaving for disneyland for two days then on a week cruz to the catalina islands. so im excited. Thats about it for me, and id hate to cut this short but im going to go donate blood. Hope to hear from you all soon! Best wishes!

Leah :D
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:44 pm

haven't posted here in a while but there really isn't too much to report.. Our house if almost done. (finally!!) down to trim work and a bit more siding. railings on the deck. But the major construction is done.. My husband is a superman.. doing it all single handedly while working full time..

Ricotta is still really bouncy but he is starting to mellow out a bit.. My other old dog turned 14 in Feb.. I have been fighting with putting her down.. She still seems happy but has a bit of a time getting up from a laying down position.. once up she is okay but she is starting to really have too many accidents in the house. She has been a wonderful dog and a great member of the family. Its so hard to make the decision and even harder to follow thru with it.

Recently when I went to the doctor due to not feeling right. He decided I have an ulcer and need anxiety/depression meds called lexapro. I had a lot of bad side effects so after 2 days quit taking them

I am not a depressed type person. very optimistic and happy most of the time.. I get a bit uptight when i am at work. It is a high stress job working in customer service for a cell phone company. But I don't dwell on it.. Not suicidal or anything like that.. So I am not sure about his 5 minute diagnosis.

Since I am feeling better now I am just thinking it was some sort of virus making me feel sick and tired and the ulcer for the other stuff..

Other than that crazy stuff (hehe unintended pun) life is going pretty good.. I am planning a cook out Monday night gonna fry a turkey and invite some friends over for a thanksgiving type feast.

Just got a call back on my first acting debut hehe.. well it is a crowd shot type thing. They need some people to stand in a line outside a haunted house and I am going to be doing it. Even so it is kind of exciting. It is acting cause it is going to be super hot and I have to act like it is late october and cold outside..lol I'm supposed to bring a date any takers in the Owensboro KY area??

I went and watched them filming one day.. My best friend is a makeup artist and is doing the gore makeup for the cut them up beat em up scenes. It is an independent film so not big hollywood stuff. It was not exactly what I thought it would be like.. Doing the same scenes over and over and over from different angles. Got to watch them do the special effects of putting a bullet thru a bad guys eye and out the back of his head... It was pretty neat. It was a different experience. Life is so full of them.. I like finding new and different things to do..

That's about it from here.

-Becky
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby RinRin » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Well, let's see. My life has taken a crappy turn, I guess. My husband lost his job and we are penniless at the moment. Luckily I go into the Coast Guard in about three weeks, and my parents are letting him and my daughter stay with them while I'm gone so we can save our money. I'm trying to prepare for boot camp but it's so hard with all the stuff that's going on. we have to move by the 6th, get a storage facility to put all our furniture in (won't fit in my parents' house), and paint the apartment AND I've got to memorize all these things so that I'm ahead when I get to basic. Plus my daughter is growing up so fast, and going through changes, and I'm so stressed out, I feel like I can't be there for her as well as I could if I didn't feel so rushed to get things done. I mean it's not like it's puberty or anything, she's only a year old, but I think she still feels a little lonely. Neither of us is paying as much attention to her as we used to. She's so little but I know she can tell that something is changing. And she does not like it. :P

Sorry...didn't mean to just pour my depressing stuff into the mix here...guess I just needed to vent a little. Glad to hear from everyone else though!!
I left a flower on the doorstep, a weed that still remembers me.
RinRin

Postby rubydragon » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:12 pm

I m done,
I am all burned out,
No thoughts, No words left to write, No future,
No Present, No Past.
A Cold Heart, Broken Soul,
Tired, So Tired,
An Empty Darkness,
As the Candle Burns Out.
I Am Done.

Love Eternal, To you all.
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Dreamer » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:52 pm

quite a good write for being burned out Ruby...
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby rubydragon » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:21 am

Thank you.

Just feel so lost at the moment, thought I would look up some places I haven't been for a while.
One of them being that liitle patch of darkness inside.
Couldn't help myself it was how I truly feel and my fingers did the rest.
I just wanna curl up in a dark corner alone and sleep for a long time.
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Leah06 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:18 pm

I suppose it is my turn to post...

I am in my 3rd year of college and still without a major. I can honestly say that it has been the most stressful journey of my life and my future is on my mind more than ever. I have NO idea what I want to do with the rest of my life, i just know i want to be happy. There are many other paths I am considering after this spring semester ends. I am applying to study abroad, England would be my first choice, but ireland is close behind. If I dont decide to do that, I am currently in and out of the US military recruiting office and in June I plan to enlist if i dont figure out my life. My dad was a Marine and so was my now ex-fiance (will explain in a moment), and I just know that I want to DO something with my life that I can be proud of. I want to defend the country (even if I dont agree with the war... or the presidency). But hopefully, I will discover my 'calling' and have a major to graduate with.

Back to the ex fiance thing, I haven't been writing at all lately... and I need to soon. I was engaged to a wonderful man named James. In August of 2008 during his third tour of afganistan, he was on a mission and during an explosion and heavy gun fire, he was caught up getting all his buddies out of danger to notice the civilian nearby. One week later I was at work when his sister and mother stopped by to tell me the news. I cant say I am 'okay' now because that sort of loss isn't something you recover from. I am standing and my head is high again but my heart still hurts and in his last letter to me (which i recieved 3 weeks after his death) he told me that in the event of this situation, to find someone to make me happy no matter what because I deserve it and he loves me. So now that it is 2009, i am truly trying to be happy. and for once in my life I can honestly say that I am getting there. I am happy most days, but no one is perfect.

Other than that, I have just been working and going to school, trying hard to put my life back together and to grow from all of my mistakes and rough patches life has for me.

I truly miss you all, we should set up some type of meeting somewhere, sometime. I think i brought this idea up a few years ago, but no one seemed too interested or motivated in this... so here i am bringing it up again. PLEASE private message me if you are interested, or just tell me in here. I will put more effort into checking in on the forum more often to see how yall are doing. Sorry my addition to this is a bit depressing but i needed to vent, no better than to do it to my other family. Love to you all <3
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Previous

Return to Open Forum