I Wanted To Share My Good News

Almost Anything Goes

I Wanted To Share My Good News

Postby Tammy » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:11 pm

First I just want to say HELLO, and that I miss you all so much. I have been very busy with life, and my children. I wanted to pop in and let everyone know my good news. My husband and I are expecting, our sweet bundle of joy will be here April 13th, 2008, we have a very long way to go, but I am so happy, and scared. So far everything looks real good. I got to listen to the babies heartbeat at my last visit. I will keep you all up to date:)
Tammy

Postby Leah06 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:40 am

Tammy,
CONGRATS! That is sooooooo exciting.I am excited for you! Do youknow if its a boy or girl yet? If so what names have you picked out? As lame as it sounds i already have names picked for my possible kids. If i ever end up having any. Wow i am soooo excited for you. Hope to hear about more soon!
*~Leah*~
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Tammy » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:41 am

Leah, Thank you......we did find out the sex, the ultrasound says it's another boy, this is my 4th boy...hehe, but we are so very happy. For the names we are just not sure yet:( Hopefully hubby and I will come up with a name we can agree on:)
Tammy

Postby Leah06 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:39 pm

Wow, 4 boys! I wouldnt be able to handle that. Boys are a handful. I have two little brothers so i know how its hard... I want 2 boys and 2 girls if i could pick of corse. And i already have a few names picked out. Thats of corse if he agrees... yeah...
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Return to Open Forum