Sorry for being so slow...

Notices from Dreamer

Sorry for being so slow...

Postby Dreamer » Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:32 am

Sorry for being so slow this week to update the new poem submissions coming in. I know I have really be slipping up lately with the site. but that should all be changing here soon.

I have gotten a new computer and have been getting eveything moved from one computer to the next. But it seems I put the other one out to pasture prematurely and needed to update a few more of the website pages before this one was really ready to take over. I lost several days of poems and category updates in the move. I am going to get the other machine pluged back in tomorrow long enough to get those last few files I managed to loose and I will be back to working on the site again.

I greatly appologize for the problem and really appreciate you guys not acting as though you noticed when I know you all have.

We should be back in business tomorrow at this time. I will leave all the new weekly submissions up an extra week so that they get the reading they so deserve.

Thank-you so much for your patience. You are a great group of people I am proud to call friends...

-Becky
Dreamer
Site Admin

Return to Special Notices