On Vacation

Notices from Dreamer

On Vacation

Postby Dreamer » Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:40 pm

Hi everyone,

Tonight I am leaving on vacation with my husband. He finally got home this past week and we are going to do a bit of re-aquainting away from all our well meaning friends and family. Anyway....

Unfortunately the draw back of a one person website is that when that one person takes a holiday there is no one to keep the site running in the back ground.

So ... what this means to you?????

Though you can submit poetry. It will not get posted until I return from my 2 weeks away. then it will take me a bit of time to catch up.. But you all still can keep in touch here in the forum and if you want can share your poetry here in the mean time.

The comments section will work while I am away but I am not going to be here to edit out the rudeness that some bored people might find amusing to send.

So I ask all of you to PLEASE do not react to it and ignore it till I get back home to take care of it.

You don't need to defend your friends or yourself to these people which only incourages them more when they get a reaction. Most of the time these people are a hit and run anyway and never even come back to see your reaction and it really messes up the comment section as it continues into so many other coments and is very hard to edit out on my side.

Just be aware it MIGHT happen and prepare yourselves incase..

In the mean time enjoy and use the forum for sharing your words with each other.. Maybe go into the archives and read some of the old stuff that is there. Its amasing how much quality stuff is there and over looked from when the site was young.

I will get back to the site asap.. But I need a vacation really bad :)))

Best to all..
See ya when I get back
Becky
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Return to Special Notices