Moving Yet Again

Notices from Dreamer

Moving Yet Again

Postby Dreamer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:47 pm

Hello Gang,

I will be saying goodbye to Tennessee and hello to South Carolina in the next few days. Most of you know the drill by now. But just in case....

The updating of the site will be slow going or not at all for about a week while I change residences and get a new online access. Everything will be back to normal ASAP

With the new system of submitting poetry it might be better for you to wait to submit until I get back online so that the date of the submission allows for you to have your 7 days in the weekly listing area.

Book Poem and Bio Submitters :The deadline for submission to the book with Permission and Bio is still Friday, August 13th so that when I get settled in the new place I can get to work setting up the book for printing.

If i have not sent you an email verifiying that I have received your submissions than please resend it to me. I have responded to all whose submissions I have recieved.

This Book is open to all who have poetry on the site. If you did not get an email asking for your permission to use your work it is because I do not have a current working email address for you. You are still welcome to join in but need to update your email address which will be done when you send in your permission and poem choices.

Guess that is about it.. Off to go pack... See you all in a about a week (fingers crossed)

-Becky
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Return to Special Notices