SAD NEWS...PLEASE READ

Notices from Dreamer

SAD NEWS...PLEASE READ

Postby Dreamer » Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:37 pm

It is with the greatest sympathy and sadness that I inform the members of Dreamer's Reality, that Dreamer's father passed away early this morning at approximately 2 a.m.
Dreamer is currently handling the arrangements for his burial with her family. She is incredibly saddened and grieving for the sudden and unexpexted loss of her Dad. Dreamer was blessed with her Dad's intelligence and witty humor. They shared a special bond when Becky was a child, and it is natural for one to recall these beautiful memories during such horrific times. One such memory Dreamer shared with me today, was their love of birds and watching them, as well as, discovering what kind they were. It is appropriate to say that her father, "Ralph" if soaring amongst those birds now, freely flying within the clouds of a world that is more beautiful than even the most gifted poet could fathom.
Anyone who wishes to do so, may send flowers in support of Dreamer through this difficult time. Flowers may be sent to the Good Dale Funeral Home in Lockport, IL. in thoughts to the Ditch Family. They are anticipating the visitation will be Wednesday, September 22nd. or Thursday, September 23rd.
May we all raise our thoughts in prayer to soften the pain of this horrific tragedy for Dreamer and her family.
Sincerely,
Michelle Bernal
"Little Sister"
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Return to Special Notices