DreamersReality Anthology 2005 (Book)

Notices from Dreamer

DreamersReality Anthology 2005 (Book)

Postby Dreamer » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:54 pm

Hi All,

I am getting ready to consider starting a new book. The books will be available thru the website as the other ones are. This year will be a bit different than last years book.

Since this year I have implemented a check box which asks if a poem can be used in the book it will make it easier for me to go through and choose the poems I would like to include. Only poems with the check box ticked with of "for book use" will be considered. Since by ticking that box you have already given me permission to use your work.

Things I am looking for this year.

1. Spelling - Right off the bat I am looking for poems with correct spelling. I don't want to have to spend days and days editing when I ask everyone to take care and check before submitting in the first place.

2. No cussing or edited out words. Unless it is absolutely detrimental to the poem.

3.There may be some categories I will not consider for the book. I am going to try and touch on each of the categories that have had new poems but there might be some I will not. I am looking for the best of the best.

4. I am not basing the poems in this book on the number of comments.

5. Also in order for me to make it fair I am going to have a few other people unconnected with the site help me choose.

6. At this time there is no guarantee to what poem or who will be included though I will make special consideration of the regular writers of the site.

7. I will consider a poem or two if someone wants to specifically give me a request of someone else's poem they feel should not be overlooked for consideration. Do not suggest a poem just because it is a friends work. No one but me will know what was requested. Help me by choosing their best poems. Their most artistic or the ones that say something in a way that no one else has put it before. Make sure you send me the poem name and authors name. With over 6000 poems it is too much to try and guess.

I am going to make a form for this so I don't get tons of stuff in my email box.

8. If you have a favorite amongst your own poems (1 or 2) let me know and I will consider them.

9. As always the poem has to be an original work and cannot be plagiarized in any way.

Please direct questions or comments to the forum topic of BOOK 2005 in the Poems & Writings area

That's about it for now.

-Becky
Dreamer
Site Admin

Return to Special Notices