Only One Nick - Others Poems

Notices from Dreamer

Only One Nick - Others Poems

Postby Dreamer » Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:12 pm

Once again I have to do some griping. I have been having problems again lately with people and the rules of the site. Granted this does not pertain to all of you but it is important that the rules be followed to keep this site running smoothly.

There are a couple things I want to remind people and make special mention on. First There are no using Multiple nicks on this site. You chose a pen name or real name to post under when you first start writing on my site. I expect writers to use this same name without change for all of their submissions. This means if you start posting poems as author "Crunchy Fry" than all of your work from then on is to be listed under "Crunchy Fry". You can not later change to "Joe Smith" or anything else.

I don't need to get into the reasons why. Each and every person who has joined the site has been asked to read the rules of submission. It is there.

http://www.dreamersreality.com/rules.htm

Which brings me to a second problem that has arisen this week. You may not for any reason post anyone else's poems. Under their name or yours. If they are a friend and ashamed of their work or do not wish to publish it for some reason that is their business not your place to show them they are wrong or anything else. DO NOT PUBLISH ANYONE ELSE'S WORK BUT YOUR OWN.

If I find out you have broken this rule I will remove all work by you from my site no questions asked and you will no longer be allowed to post here. This is not only a rule it is a LAW and falls under Copyright and Plagiarism issues.

If you have already broken either of these rules I am now allowing you to come forward honestly so that we may fix the problem. If you do not do so with in the next week and I find out you have broken either of these rules your work will be removed from the site, permanently and you will not be allowed to post here any more.

I have no other choice but to enforce the rules of the site. They are there for a reason. The site is too big for problems that can arise from breaking them.

Again I ask all contributors to the site whether poets or commenters to Please please READ THE RULES FOR SUBMISSION And follow them.

Keep this the DreamersReality it has always been. Preserve our growing community and keep this a nice place for readers and writers alike.

Your Friend in Poetry,
-Becky
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Return to Special Notices