Random stuff.....

Fun on-going threads

Random stuff.....

Postby LinzAy » Sat Apr 26, 2003 10:46 am

I haven't gotten to bed at the right time 2 nites in a row. Went dancing on thursday, went to a bar with the 'rents and aferwards stayed up chatting with Becky....dude, im never gonna go to bed with this chatroom here now!! LOL....anyways , i'm super tired and i'm going to my friends prom.......and my knee hurts from dacing the last two nites in a row...this should be fun!

The guitarist i wrote that poem for(Eliectric Lady) He's goin out on tour! They were doin a gig at a place...of course, and the guy from the group he'llbe touring with called up one of th eother band members and said "i found the guitarist for our tour. I'm so happy for him, he'll get his naem out there, people will eventually know who Greg Martin is. And when he comes back One World Past will probably have a better chance of getting out there and gettin better gigs....the band he's going on tour with is Lennon. The riffs are different from his style but....who'd give up a chance to tour just bc it's a lil dif style than what you do! You can check em out at their website if ya want....Lennononline.com.

Imma dye my hair red today!! wonder how that's gonna turn out...not doin it myself tho...goin to Regis'.

Yea, this thread has no meaning at all...i'm just extremely bored!!!!!

well, i'm actually thoughtless right now.....back to an empty brain...wow, and i thought i had so much more to say!!!
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:47 pm

Yea i havent sleeping right either, Let see last night my sister slept over at her best friends house who lives right across the street and another friend slept over there too. Well us 4 girls (my sister Caitlin 13, her best friend Kaity 14, and their other best friend Marina 14, and me Leah 15) and my step brother (Kevin 15) went out in the middle of our street that goes into a dark court and played tag from 10:00pm to 12:00 midnight. It was so much fun. My mom thought we were already asleep in our rooms so we had to sneak in through a window downstairs and i had to sneak back in and out to get my other black shirt and sunglasses that i had left outside then i had to sneack back in. And then of corse i wrote a poem last night like i try to every night. And then i went to sleep at 1:00am.
Leah06

Postby Luc » Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:13 pm

you went to a bar and your young? heh.. oh well..

i hardly sleep i have insomnia.. heh.. i need sleepy pills.. think i m addicted to them.. hehe oh well.. o.O

seems like you had a fun er nights.. and yeah.. o.O
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Leah06 » Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:01 pm

how old are you luc?
Leah06

Postby Luc » Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:09 pm

old enough ;)
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby LinzAy » Tue May 13, 2003 6:57 pm

some more randomness......

SOmetimes, like now....when ihave no one talk to..you all who choose to read this get to suffer and listen to me babble on and on about useless random suff! And feel free to do so yourself:)

So, today has pretty much been a boring day for me.....haven't done anything except wash the didhes and talk about what i would do if i were a vampire with a friend. And i answered the phone once...but...uh....anyways!!
Do any of ya guys like to go dancing? Dude, it gets out all my frustration.....and..i just said dude? Anyways, i went dancing last friday and there was this one guy that wanted to dance with me bu i knew he was probably in his late 30's so i didnt wanna.....me only bein 18. But my friend didnt realize and thought i was just playing hard to get...which i dont do so i dont know y she thought that? ANd she ended up makin us all end up dancin. I dont like dancin on guys anyway so i was about to dance on him....then he realized i was only 18 and felt bad......so it was all kewl. And imma go dancin again this friday at cairos too! i wish i ha dnew clothes tho :(

And i miss someone.....

and there's something wrong with me...out of about 15-20 poems that i've written in the past week or so only 3 or 4 of em have been happy :(

....and i just broke a nail.......

:shock: :shock: OMIGAWD!! My little brother starts school this year!! I'm not ready for it!! he can't be big enough!!! imma cry his first day of scool..imma bawl!
:( :D

And as far as i'm concerned, i dont think imma know what love is for a while.....considering how not good relationships work out for me. Kinda brings me down...but whatever.... :roll:

o..my mom really liked the poem i wrote for her for mothers day......yea....

yea...and has anyone ever tried to play with dead puppies? or tried to have fun with fish heads? yea...me either....bc i'm **double smooth** ha!! yea, did that just 4 u, u freak!!!

wow...can you guys tell i'm super bored? cuz, uh, i am.
LinzAy

Postby Ghost » Tue May 13, 2003 7:11 pm

Ok, see here's my dilemma. My boyfriend is overseas fighting in this "war" but he's mostly just being a peace keeper. So anyways, I've been hanging out with my friend Scott to keep my mind off missing my boyfriend. Well, I got a call from my boy toy Sunday morning and it seemed as though he doesn't want me when he gets back. You know, he never said "I can't wait to be with you again" or "Gee, I miss you and it's going to be great to have you all to myself when I get back." Of course, I started crying and my whole day turned to crap at like 9:30 in the morning. So, I called Scott and he was totally supportive. Now, I'm falling for Scott. I know that I can't break up with my boyfriend while he's gone because that would just break his heart. I guess I'm just going to be honest with him and let him know what's going on.

Other than that, my life has been suprisingly calm lately. Now, I'm just waiting for something to go wrong.

Oh yeah, my birthday is coming up on the 20th of this month. The big 20!! Woo Hoo!! I'm so excited. Just think, one more year and I'm totally legal to buy alcohol and go clubbin and everything. It's going to be so great.

Well, I guess I had a little more on my mind than I thought. Hope you enjoyed reading this. Yeah, I guess I'm bored also. :mrgreen: Have a good day!! :lol:
Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not. - Phlogiston Verdigris
Ghost

Postby Leah06 » Tue May 13, 2003 8:44 pm

how old exactly? I thought you were a teen. OK my random stuff is drugs are bad and i love zach nelson!
Leah06

Postby LinzAy » Tue May 13, 2003 9:03 pm

lol..yes 06 that was random......

Ghost...since i won't be here then Happy Birthday!! i turn 19 in june...damn..still 2 years away!
As for the boyfriend thing....everything that is meant to happen will. I know that's not much help but suck at advice and thats what i've learned with past experiences. Me and Steele broke up for a reason, two actually, so i could see how i lacked showing my emotions once again and so we could become better friends. That's y i think God had us part from eachother. He's a good guy, good friend. If you two do break up you'll realize y later on, if you don't......same thing! Ha......but enough of my dumb ass advice...since i don't even really think it is advice or anything really.....just randomness added to randomness :roll: :wink:

I just moved my pants a weird way and it looked like a fish breathing :!: :?: :!:

ANd i just got all excited a few minutes ago bc i thought i was goin to be out of town for my friends graduation..but our trip got postponed until a little later...monday.....and the graduation is on Saturday. SO i was like "YAY"!!!!!!! I can be there to show my love and support a friend!!!! ...Congrats Jeremy! ...though he has never been to this site to my knowledge...... but then again neither did someone else.

I have a headache and im starving!
LinzAy

Postby ryan » Tue May 13, 2003 9:44 pm

luc, are you on ambien?
"To live is to die, it is my destiny" - seizure
ryan

Next

Return to Infinite Possibilities